001- Cuddles- Jasper Hale

I was born in Houston, Texas 1844 and was turned into a vampire in the year 1865. I was turned by Carisle Cullen when I was about to die of a disease that was going around my town. Carisle taught me how to eat just animal blood. When I first started living with the Cullens a sandy haired boy caught my eye and we soon became bestfriends and I also started to develop feelings for him. His name was Jasper Whitlock/Cullen. Jasper and I had been dating for a few years now and we live in Forks, Washington with the Cullens.

Right now I was laying on Jaspers lap watching Football with the boys. Edward, Emmett, Carilse, and Jasper of course. I heard a knock at the door so I got up to get it. Bella was here! Bella is Edwards girlfriend, she is human, I invited her inside. I ran back over to the living room and layed back on Jaspers lap. After the football game was over Edward and Bella left and Jasper and I went to our room. We had a bed and a book case for all of Jaspers Civil War books. I know vampires don't sleep but we liked to cuddle on a bed rather then a couch also sense we were mates we did have that bed for other reasons too. I ran into the room a jumped onto the bed.

" Jas comn!" I pleated with my arms out wide for him to cuddle into.

" Fine Darlin'." He came onto the bed and layed down next to me.

I crawled over and layed my head on his chest. We layed there for quiet a while and talked. Jasper loved to play with my hair when we cuddled it always calmed him down when ever he lost control or was angry and Emmett for flirting with me. Honestly I'm not sure why Emmett even flirts with me he has a beautiful wife.

" Darlin'?" Japser questioned.

" Yes Jas?" I replied.

" I love you."

" I love you too Jas."

I leaned up and kissed him, he kissed back. It was a nice, long, and passonite kiss. We pulled away. I stared to get a little bit hungry so Jasper and I went on a little hunt. I had to kill three elks because Japser got the bear I wanted. I told him it was okay though, I could tell he felt bad. Later that night Alice suggested that we all watch a movie including. Also Bella was staying for the weekend, she stays every weekend here. We watched (movie of your choice) I cuddled up next to Jasper, Rosalie and Bella did the same to Emmett and Edward. My life was complete. I had an amazing boyfriend, and amzing family, and amzing friends.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
- Sorry if this is bad and short but it's my first ever imagine I have ever done. I decided to do a Jasper imagine first because he's bae. If you have any suggestions you can just put them in the comments. Make sure to include, the name of the Cullen, and what you want to happen (remeber NO smut.)