003- Hangout- Edward Cullen P2

Edward and I made it to his house. When we walked in he led me upstairs to where the other Cullens were at. Edward had a beautiful house, I was jealous, my house was small and wasn't too nice like his. We walked into the kitchen and I saw the Cullens cooking. Weird. A women with short brown hair came up to me.

" Hello I'm Esme, Edwards adoptive mom." The lady said.

" Hi I'm y/n, you have a beautiful home!" I replied back.

" Well thank you. Also I hope your hungry were making Italiano for you!" Esme replied.

" Oh yea thanks." I replied but I got interupted.

" She already ate." Edward interupted me.

A blonde girl smashed a bowl. It made me flinch.

" Of course you ate already." The blonde said as she stormed off.

" Sorry I know you guys don't eat and I didn't want to eat infront of you all even though it would do anything if I did. I'm sorry again."

" Hey it's alright, I'm Carisle Cullen." A blonde man said.

I smiled. A little brown haird girl jumped through the window with a sandy haired boy walking fast behind her trying to keep up.

" Hi I'm Alice! It's nice to meet you." The girl said.

" Oh hi!" I responded.

Alice came up to me and hugged me. " Oh your right she does smell good!" Alice smiled.

" Alice." The boy behind her wispered.

" Oh sorry this is my boyfriend Jasper." Alice said.

" Jasper is our newest vegitarian." Carisle added. " Alice why don't you bring Jasper into a different room or just away from y/n." Carisle said.

" Okay. Comn Jas!" Alice said grabbing Jasper's arm and skipping away.

I liked Edward's 'family.' Edward led me upstairs to his room and we sat on his couch. it got late and Edwrad brought me home.

The next few weeks were fun I hung out wirh Edward and the other Cullens a lot. Alice and I became really good friends. I think I like Edward but I'm not sure how to tell him and he probably doesn't feel the same ways about me.

The next day.

" Edward can I tell you something?" I ask.

" Of course you can." He replies.

" I like you. If you don't feel the same way I understand but I can't tell you how much my feelings for you have grown. I like you so mu-" I got cut off.

Edward pulled me in and kissed me. I pulled away and gasped for air. " So you feel the same way?" I asked.

" No." Edwards says.

" What?!" I say.

" I'm kidding of course I feel the same way. But do you want to be my girlfriend?" Edward asked.

" Of course I will!!" I respond.

The rest of the night we cuddled.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
- Geeze sorry I havn't updated this in a little bit. I just got back from vacation. But thank you for 29 reads! I really hope these are good this is my first imagines book.