002- Hangout- Edward Cullen P1

It was my first day at school in Forks, Washington. I was sitting with Jessica, Angela, Eric, and Mike when I noticed some people walking in. Jessica and Angela noticed me staring at them while they were walking in.

" Who are they?" I asked.

" The Cullens." Angela replied. She kind've smirked when she said that.

" They are Dr. and Mrs. Cullens foster kids. They moved down here from Alaska like a few years ago." Jessica replied.

" They kind've keep to them selfs." Angela said.

" Yea cause their all togther like, togther together. Um, the blonde girl that Rosalie and the dark haired guy thats Emmett there like a thing. I'm not even sure that's legal." Jessica explained.

" Jess! Their not actually related." Angela said.

" Yea but they live together. That's weird!" Jessica said.

" I mean if their not blood related I don't thinks it's weird." I replied. I really didn't think it was weird. It's not like Mrs. Cullen gave birth to them .

" Yea whatever. But the little dark haired girl, that's Alice she's really weird. She's with Jasper, the blonde one who looks like he's in pain." Jessica said back. Jess was kind've rude. It didn't seem like there was anything wrong with them. 

" Maybe Dr. Cullen will adopt me." Angela said smirking.

Jess and I looked at Angela for a second then at eachother and started laughing, Angela joined in too.

I looked back over to the door at saw a really cute boy. He was pale just like the Cullens and had chocolate brown hair.

" Jess who's that?" I ask.

" Oh, that's Edward Cullen. He's totally gorgeus obviously." She replied.

After Jess talked about the Cullens we talked for a little bit. I decided to go get an apple.

" I'm going to get an apple, do you guys need anything?" I ask.

" No thanks." Angela replied.

" Yea no thanks." Jess agreed.

I got up and walked over to the counter when that cute boy approached me.

" Hi, I'm Edward Cullen." Edward said.

" Hi, I'm y/n. I just moved here from Phenoix, Arizonia." I replied.

" Well it's nice to meet you." Edward said.   Edward seemed really nice. "We should hang out sometime maybe?" Edward asked.

Did Edward ask me to hang out sometime? " Yea sure!" I replied. " When?" I asked. I was behyond excited that Edward just aksed me to hang out I mean look at him he's gorgeous.

" Maybe tonight at my place?" Edward asked.

" Yea that sounds great!" I replied.

" Okay I can pick you up at six tonight" Edward said.

" Yea my adress is your adress.)"

" Okay great see you then!" Edward said and walked away.

I grabbed my apple and walked back to Jess and Angela. I told them about how I was going to hang out with Edward and they were excited for me. Well Angela was happy for me.

It was six and I had just told my dad I was leaving and will be home soon. I walked outside and Edward opended the car door for me. I got in and he drove us to his house. On the ride there he asked me a few questions.

" Y/n, do you belive in the supernatural?" Edward asked me.

" Well I guess I do. I always imagine what it would be like to meet a supernatural." I reply.

" Oh okay well, it wouldn't be weird if I tell you that I'm a vampire?" Edward asked.

" Prove to me Edward?" I reply.

" Okay. Also the rest of my family is too. Carisle, my adoptive dad, turned us all besides Jasper. We can't eat, sleep, and we don't eat human blood." Edward explained.

" That's not proof Edward, besides I do belive you I guess." I say.

" Okay well you won't see any beds in my house or you won't see my family and I eating." Edward said.

I laughed at his comment. " Edward I belove you and I'm fine with it as long as you don't eat me." I say.

" Don't worry Y/n I won't eat you." Edward laughs.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
- There will be a part two to this imagine. Also don't forget to leave suggestions in the comments so I don't run out of ideas!! Also sorry if this one is short too I do belive it is longer then the Jasper imagine.