05. Heartless

🌟🌟🌟
Reese
🌟🌟🌟

This part contains mature content

My face is dripping with sweat, and my hands are clammy to the touch but my whole body feels alive.

We had another great night playing a few of our latest songs in a pub called Cruise. Tonight, we had a slightly bigger crowd and the energy in the room felt euphoric.

I step off stage, setting my guitar down and sweeping my damp hair out of my eyes. My bandmates join me, grinning ear to ear. Harley pounces on my arm with a sequel.

"You did amazing baby!" I shrug her arm off to grab a bottle of water laying on the table.

My heart is still hammering with adrenaline. I love that feeling while I sing and play the guitar on stage. It's my place. It makes me feel like it's my purpose on this earth.

"Let's go guys," Matt leads us out the exit door and a cold breeze sweeps over me. We head towards JJ's blue Volkswagen van and we all climb in one by one.

"I think that was the best we've ever played. Did you see the crowd? They fucking loved us!" Matt chuckles, grabbing a bottle of beer from under the seats.

He hands me and the girls a bottle while we chat about our performance.

"Well, guys, to celebrate our successful night--" JJ holds up a bottle for himself, "--I brought us a little party of our own."

So twenty minutes later -- and true to his word -- JJ has somehow managed to invite almost fifty or more fans, groupies and friends over for a few drinks.

As soon as I step inside the house, I'm greeted by a crowd of cheers, back slaps and compliments on our music.

A few girls come over, asking me to sign their chests and then handing me their numbers. I won't lie and tell you I don't like this kind of attention, I do. It makes everything feel real.

I'm sitting in the corner of the lounge, Matt sits on my left. His blond sweaty hair stuck out in different angles across his face, nearly covering his hooded sapphire eyes. He's already intoxicated, gazing at an auburn-haired girl with a pretty decent chest and mile-long legs. He smirks at me, before stalking his prey for the night.

Roxy's long, slim legs are sitting comfortably on JJ's lap as she leans into him, kissing the side of his jaw. Her jet-black hair covers her slender body and her short black skirt rides up her milky thighs.

Harley sits next to me as usual. She likes to sling her arm around me so other girls can see how possessive she can be. If another girl moves in, that's when her claws come out. I repeatedly tell her I'm not hers, though she still manages to worm her way in. Again, I shake her arm off me and she sits back in the chair in a huff.

We've slept around for a whole year. I know I'm an asshole for using her or any other girl for sex. I tell them I'm not looking for anything more than a hookup. I make my actions very clear. Some girls are fine with it and then others -- such as Harley -- like to think they can change me.

Speaking of other girls I hook up with, I spot Kira -- one of our groupies -- and her friends heading this way.

I started having a fling with Kira about a month ago. She's gorgeous, with strawberry blonde hair, turquoise eyes and a beautiful smile. She has a cute little body that I couldn't wait to get my hands on.

I quickly got bored of her after a while. I like my chicks with delicious curves, but I still like to have her around from time to time.

Sorry, not sorry.