The End

"Y/n, you have to go distract him." Scott said to me as he and Kira walked towards the door.

I nodded back at Scott and walked inside the loft, before I could get to far I felt a hand on my wrist.

"Y/n-" I heard Stiles say as I turned around to face him.

"I'll be fine Stiles." I gave him a reassuring smile and walked away from him, I hoped he believed that, I can't even say I believed it.

It took me awhile to get eyes on Void, but eventually I spotted him walking off into one of the restricted parts of the party. After all this was still someone's house and privacy was important.

I looked around to make sure no one could see me slip after him, I needed a moment alone before I tricked him to his end.

No one was watching as I slipped into the room Void had previously gone into.

As I stepped in I closed the door behind me, it was completely dark except from the sliver of light shinning through a near by window and the glow of the body paint Stiles painting on me.

"You just can't resist me, can you?" Void's voice called out in the dark, I felt a hand grab my wrist and I was pushed back against the door. I stayed silent, trying to loosen Void's grip but ultimately failing.

"What are you planning?" Void whispered to me after a short pause. He lit a lighter in the darkness in between the small space between our two faces.

"Whatever it is, I bet it can't continue if you're not there." He moved the lighter closer to my face as he said this.

"Void don't." I said, struggling under his grip.

"She speaks." He grinned, I could make out the shadows of his face above the light of the lighter. It made an eerie glow on our faces. Void looked at me with questioning eyes.

"You're too good for this world." He said as he tucked my hair behind my ear. "I mean your seriously not gonna reveal your big plan to me? After everything we've been through."

Void leaned closer to me, our lips were barely inches apart. I could feel his breath as he spoke. He wrapped a hand around my back and I brought my hands up to his chest and pushed away.

He scoffed and shook his head. "Don't pull that 'loyal to my boyfriend' crap with me." He let go of my hands and took a step back.

"You seriously think I'm gonna cheat on my boyfriend with someone who isn't even real."

By now my eyes had completely adjusted to the dark and I could see Void's facial expression. "You think I'm not real?"

"You're just a firefly."

"Oh really?" Void stepped closer to me, he put his hands on my back again and kissed me without any hesitation.

As quick as I could I pushed him away and stared at him shocked.

"I had to do it one last time."

There was a pause of some sort of understanding in the air, it was almost as if Void knew what was about to go down. Yet he seemed to be okay with the thought of it.

"You better get going." Void said. He reached behind me and opened the door, loud music poured into the dark room as soon as he did.

I looked at him once more before leaving the room and returning to the party. I didn't realize Void had been holding my hand up until he let go when I got to far out of the room.

A few seconds after I heard the door close behind me, Stiles came over to me.

"There you are!" He exclaimed, "Did you find Void anywhere?"

"Um no- I just checked in there." I motioned back towards the room, "We should keep looking." I grabbed his hand and took him towards the loft kitchen.

We looked around the loft without any success, half of me was glad Void got out of the situation before there was no time left.

"Y/n, Stiles!" Scott called running up to the two of us. "We found him!"

I looked back at Scott with a confused expression and followed him out to the partying crowd. There behind a group of dancing teens was Void staring at the three of us. I stared at him and he stared back, giving me a wink and smiling.

Why is he here, he was supposed to leave when he had the chance.

"Something doesn't feel right." I whispered to Stiles.

"For once I think we actually have the upper hand here y/n. This stops tonight."

"Ok let's separate, Y/n are you ready?" Scott asked.

"Yeah-" I mumbled to distracted to say much more. Stiles gave me a kiss on the cheek before him and Scott separated from me. I was left staring at Void.

"You know what's about to happen right?" I asked as I walked up to Void and away from the crowd.

Void smiled back at me, "It's about time."

"Seriously why didn't you leave when you had the chance?" I asked as Void stood up.

"Do worry love, I promise this won't be the last time we see each other."

"That's not what I'm concerned with." I crossed my arms and spotted Scott behind Void in the corner. "Why didn't you leave?" I repeated.

"I've put you through so much, I think it's time for a break. But don't you dare start to think I was defeated. I'm a thousand years old, you can't kill me. Plus I'm not finish with you." Void grinned.

"You know what's gonna happen next?"

"Of course, your 'pack'-" He said with quotation marks. "is so predictable. You can send me away to the nemeton, but trust me, I'll be back."

I didn't respond. Scott nodded towards me and I looked back to Void. "I'm sorry." I said as I walked up to him and grabbed his wrist.

"Don't be." He whispered back with a little wink.

"Why didn't you leave?" I asked once more, my voice breaking.

The next thing I knew my power was stabilizing Void's power and causing him to grow weaker. Then moment Scott realized that as well he ran up to the two of us and bit Void's arm, giving him the werewolf bite.

"See you soon." Void whispered to me at a volume Scott couldn't hear. Void kept his eyes locked on mine as he faded away into ash.

I was left standing in shock. A single tear ran down my face and I wiped it away before anyone else could notice.

"Y/n, we did it." Scott said, breaking the silence. The party was still going, everyone was to distracted to notice what just happened.

Stiles ran up to me and hugged me. "Wow that was awesome. And it's finally over!" He laughed and looked down at me. "You were awesome."

"It was a team win." I replied.

"Ok sure, but you really-"

"Just shut up and kiss me." I laughed interrupting Stiles.

He wrapped his hands around my waist and looked down at me, leaning in close he put his lips on mine and we kissed.

The room seemed to be quiet even though the party was still going on. Scott had left to tell Kira and the others it was finished. But it didn't seem finished.

The words Void had said stuck with me, he talked as if I would run into him another day and smile as if we hadn't seen each other in years. But that's not how it was, Void was finally gone and this time it was for good.

"You ok?" Stiles asked as me, him and the rest of the pack walked out of the loft.

"Of course." I lied.