The Princess

Name: Artemis Lillibet Taylor (Prefers to be called Lilly)Age: 18-21Gender: FemaleSexuality: HeterosexualSpecies: White Lilly NymphPowers: The ability to make plants grow/will at will, the ability to shape shift into various plants, can become poi...

Age: 18-21
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Species: White Lilly Nymph
Powers: The ability to make plants grow/will at will, the ability to shape shift into various plants, can become poisonous
Looks: Pic above
Personality: She is heavily shy and doesn't talk very much. She follows her fathers orders until she is alone in the palace garden where she is finally her own boss again.
Likes: Nature, joking around, being around friends, being a flower
Dislikes: Hateful people, loud people, being bossed around, sharing her partner with anyone
Position(Top/Bottom/Switch):
Bottom
T-ons: Grinding, teasing, rough sex, public sex
T-offs: Any bodily fluids

Scenarios

1. (NSFW) You were a man chosen by the king to marry the princess Lillibet. She didn't seem to like the fact that the king made that choice for her, but she listened. One night while at a ball you and Lillibet were standing and watching people talk. You had been pretty upset about the fact that you were getting almost nowhere with her, so you decided to see how far you could go with her. You walked behind her and lifted her skirt lightly to see that she was wearing very thin black underwear that shaped her ass very well. You began to gently rub her ass and she looked back at you quickly, a blush filling her pale face. She turned her head again and looked around to make sure no one was looking before she parted her legs for you slightly, revealing the clothed area you were hoping to see. You...