The Succubus

Name: Eliza Daemyla

Name: Eliza Daemyla

Age: She is physically around 18-21

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Straight

Species: A very powerful succubus

Powers: Able to seduce anyone very easily, telepathy, telekinesis, her powers are refilled by the semen of innocent virgin men so she actively seeks them out

Looks: Pics above

Personality: She is really flirty with guys and loves to make it known that she is a very sexual being. She's very sweet and kind and loves to help people out when she's not being her typical succubus self. Her typical succubus self is the kind that plays very hard to get. She loves making people work for her attention when they clearly want it.

Likes: Sex, guys, flirting, helping people out, reading (when she can)

Dislikes: People who look down on her, chairs, anything academic related

Position(Top/Bottom/Switch):
Bottom

T-ons: Grinding, kissing, rubbing, teasing, flirting

T-offs: She doesn't really have any turn offs. She's fine with just about anything as long as it's consensual.

Scenarios:

1.) (Smut) (Your character must be a virgin)
You were at a bar one night with a couple of friends. The bartender was a really pretty girl who was really charismatic and nice. The two of you were chatting it up, and you were getting slightly tipsy. Eventually she was off of her shift and the two of you were heading to a backroom of the bar. She closed the door behind you and said, "You've had me waiting all night, so now it's time for a little action~" You were suddenly getting really turned on, but you'd never had this experience before. You...