The Overworld

Now where the hell are we?

As we finished our conversation with the man downstairs, we were sent back to the waking world. Well, I know it as Earth but that's what he calls it.

GR1: "So uh, what now?"

(Grim Reaper 1, just a nickname until she reveals her name)

All she did was stand where she was with a weird look on her face. She honestly looked like she was going through a crisis. She kept changing her posture, kept scratching her head, and mumbling all at once. She didn't know there was a guy standing behind her with an X marked on his shirt. I would've said something to Scarlet but he made his presence known already.

Random Sinner: "Hi?"

GR1: "AHHH!!"

Vixen: "Hey, watch it!"

Her reaction nearly made me jump out of my skin. She nearly fell back on me when she jumped.
The guy was still standing there with a confused smile on his face.

Random Sinner: "You were pretty deep in thought, huh?"

GR1: "Yeah, I was thinking about.... my boss."

Vixen: "Yeah, he's a handful."

The random dinner then looked at me surprised. I guess he didn't notice that I was standing here. I gave him a gentle smile and walked up to my Grim Partner. It sounded better in my head.

Random Sinner: "Ah, anyways, I was thinking since you both didn't look so busy, we could grab a bite to eat?"

We just stared at him for a bit. Judging by his demeanor and body build he looked nothing like a sinner. But, you can't judge a book by its cover in this situation,

GR1: "Sure, let's go."

Vixen: "If she's going then I'll go too."

Random Sinner: "Great!" 'Two birds with one stone!'

We kept walking until we found the "Worlds End Ramen" shop. That name is kind of... weird. It's whatever though, I'm not one to judge... that much anyway. We all ordered a normal bowl and we went to eating. Me and the guy did at least.

Jordan: "Thanks for coming out with me! My name's Jordan, what about both of yours?"

GR1: "Oh yeah, I have one of those."

Vixen: "I'll let her introduce herself first."

I didn't make eye contact with her cause I knew she was glaring at me. I sweat dropped and no not due to the heat of the noodles. I just looked away and continued eating.

Vixen: 'Sorry girl, you're on your own!'

I glanced back and seen her having trouble. Must've been coming up with a name. It didn't take her long to finally yell-

Scarlet: "Scarlet!"

We got quiet and Jordan just gave an awkward smile, he looked at me expectantly. I sighed and place down my chopsticks as Scarlet was trying to figure hers out.