Hermione's 11Th Birthday

(In this story because Hermione's birthday is after the start of term, Hermione Granger is told a year early that she has magic. Where as, had she been told the year she was to attend Hogwarts she would be told after term had started, instead she was told on her eleventh birthday and will not go till she is almost twelve.)

In the suburb of London in a modern three story house young, Hermione Granger slept in her room on the second floor. Down the hall her mother Jean and father Robert are asleep. Outside a grey tabby watches the house, "Soon you will know the full truth my dear." she thinks.

(Hermione Granger's room)

The next morning Hermione woke up and ran to her parents room and jumped on their bed."Mommy, Daddy get up it's my birthday!" Jean rolled over and pulled her down in between her and her father and tickled her."Morning princess. Happy Birthday!" Robert said. "Daddy can we have pancakes for breakfast?" asked Hermione,"But of course princess"he replied. So they went down stairs and Hermione and her Father sat at the table while Jean started making breakfast."Since it's my birthday can I have some candy?"Hermione asked her dad, "Ha! I don't think so missy candy rots the teeth."her mother said. Hermione pouted and whined," But its my birthday."Her father laughed,just then there was a knock on the door.