-magnetic love-

Art is by renairemin(if wrong correct me please)
Karl Heisenberg x Male reader
Requested by: ThatOneSusFriend
Genre: Fluff
Reader gets cuddles and goes to a pride party (/^▽^)/
---------------
Your pov:

I woke up to feel karl's arms around my waist. I smiled and stayed in bed with him until about 10 am though he woke up at 8.
We got up and took showers. "Karl can we please have a pride party to celebrate it being june?" I said happily. "Sure let me contact the others I'll be back soon sugar." I jumped up and down happily and ran to my closet where I then grabbed a gay pride flag and just a normal outfit.(cuffed black jeans and a black shirt). I wore the flag like a cape and walked into the living room. Karl came back and grabbed my hand. We walked to the castle and went in. Alcina must be letting us all eat there. I walked into the dining room completely astounded. There were banners hung up on the walls with all of the pride flags on them. Moreau had the modern pride flag on his back. Alicina had the lesbian pride flag on her back and her daughters had the bi pride flags on there backs. Donna had the bi pride flag on her back(change my mind I'll wait). Miranda wasnt here because she's a bitch, I mean she was an ally and wanted to come but she was busy trying to find a vessel for Eveline. Well in the end I guess that doesn't make her a bitch but yeah. Anyways, there was champagne, wine and soda for drinks. Karl had brought whiskey which I really wasn't interested in yet. I grabbed one of the sodas and opened it cheering it with everyone before drinking it. Karl had chuckled at that and hugged me. I of course hugged back.

Karl's pov:

Y/n was being so cute and cheerful today. Man I love seeing him happy, its better without miranda around cause he's usually happier. He saw things the way I did aside from the fact they'd get along a little more than me and her would. I heard moreau crying about miranda and saw y/n comfort him. I was a little jealous but allowed it.

-time skip-

A few hours passed, my boyfriend and I were leaning out each other drunk. though the room was spinning, I saw y/n sit up and grab his stuff. I grabbed mine and we said our goodbyes to everyone and left.

Your pov:

I stumbled with karl out of the castle and went home. as soon as we got home we kicked off our shoes and stumbled to bed. "I love you karl, thank you for today." I slurred. "You're welcome, I love you too y/n." He slurred back before spooning me. Content with everything we both fell asleep.

-------
I've been waiting for a boy x boy thanks for requesting. I had so much fun writing this so I hope you enjoyed!