~Two~

It was the 3rd day of Jennie stepping in as CEO and she was sure she was gonna go insane. Namjoon had come by earlier before he had to be at the train station just to make sure she had everything under control, which she did, but it wasn't easy.

On top of her regularly scheduled appointments, phone calls, and documents, she had tons more paperwork on top of her and had to be in charge of a whole other department. Namjoon's department was the writers department.

He was the most gifted writer in the company and his books sold the best, often times he ended up as the best selling author of the year. Of course, Namjoon was too humble to ever brag about such achievements which Jennie thought was stupid of him.

He had all these impressive, once in a lifetime accolades and he never talked about them unless someone else brought it up. Everyone thought he was crazy but he didn't think it was necessary to rub in everyone's face how successful he was. What would he gain from it?

Jennie had been sorting through his drafts of unreleased books when she heard a knock on the door. "Come in!", she yelled. A smaller, petite woman walked through the door, clearly not expecting Jennie to be there. It was Namjoon's temporary assistant, Wheein.

Wheein was a Sophomore in College who had taken an internship at the company in order to make quick money and she popped in and out. She was clearly upset that Jennie was there instead of Namjoon, seeing as how she had a thing for the CEO.

Everyone except said man knew about her little crush towards him as he was known to be quite oblivious to his surroundings. Jennie warned the girl to back off multiple times seeing as how Namjoon was taken but Wheein wouldn't give up, despite multiple setbacks.

"What did you need Wheein?"

"Um why are you in Namjoon's office?"

"First of all it's Mr. Kim to you, secondly, he took a week off to go visit his boyfriend in Busan. He left earlier. I'm taking over while he's gone."

The girl scoffed at the mention of the CEO's boyfriend, jealousy coursing through her veins.

"Whatever, anyways I'm just here to drop off this document for his new book."

"Set it on the table and go.", Wheein did as she was told, reluctantly leaving. Jennie was about organize everything when she got a call from Namjoon. "Hello?"

"Change of plans. I need you to let everyone off for a few days and get on the next train to Busan."

"What?! Why?"

"I'm gonna propose to Jin."
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You couldn't have decided on proposing BEFORE you made me take a train 6 hours away from home with no preparation?", Jennie scolded the older man as she got off the train where he was waiting for her at the station.

"I'm sorry, I was thinking about some things and the idea came to mind."

"Namjoon you two have only been together for 2 years. You don't even live in the same city, are you sure this is something you wanna do? Have you completely thought this through?"

"I'm sure Jennie. I love Jin, I want to be with him. There's no point in waiting."

Jennie huffed, taking her bags and following Namjoon to his car. "Do you even have anything planned?", Jennie asked, making Namjoon stop in his tracks. "Heh, that's kinda why I called you..."

Jennie just stared at him for a moment, making Namjoon worry about what she was going to do. All of a sudden, she hit him in the head with her purse. "YOU IDIOT!", she accidentally screamed, receiving weird looks from the people around them.

"Will you hush! I already have a ring. I just need a plan." Jennie internally groaned, huffing, she gave in. "Well first off what does he like? Like what would his ideal date be?"

"Well he's a hopeless romantic so maybe a dinner or a picnic?"

"Okay well take him to a beach, set up a nice tent with candles and get him his favorite foods, you can set up a projector so you guys can watch a movie and just talk."

Namjoon grinned. Jennie was always better at planning stuff than he was. "Then, book a hotel for you guys to spend the night in. Decorate it nicely. It'll make him happy."

"Assuming he says yes?"

"Assuming he says yes. And for the actual proposal part, maybe get one of those light up signs that says 'Marry Me?' and then get on one knee and all that jazz."

"Do you really think it'll work?"

"It better, all this money we're about to spend."

"Thanks Jen, you're really saving my ass here."

"Damn right I am."

AUTHORS NOTE: I'm so so sorry I didn't put the proposal here but this chapter is over 800 words already so I'll just center the next chapter around it. It'll be a Namjin centered chapter and we'll rarely see Jennie but don't worry most of the book will be about them. This is just to introduce plot, characters, etc.