CLEAR OUT MISSION (Captain X Steve) (NSFW)

Just a silly lil fic about cap and steve, tried my best, bad grammar here in there, def multiple on accident POV changes, and might come off OC from time to time enjoy B)
also also bad grammar did not bother to super check

It was an early morning for all the soldiers in the base. At 7 AM sharp most were sitting among their peers in the dining hall all waiting for their orders by their superiors. No different than the others Steve sat chatting away with some of the other Tankmen about mindless topics, like weather, food, or any recent incidents, anything to pass the time. He wasn't really friends with anyone he sat with but they were friendly acquaintances. Steve instead had the luxury of saying that his closest friend was with his Captain, John, despite still being in different positions of authority, the two clicked quite well since their first meeting and had been very close since. And Steve hoped Captain felt the same fondness he felt for him, sometimes the Captain was very hard to read disguising his true feelings behind shit-eating grins, dirty innuendos, and most importantly cock jokes.

Steve was also in quite a predicament because of the jokes, he blamed them for the way he began to view his dear Captain a bit differently. Sure, they were buddies that threw jokingly flirting quips at one another as a joke but recently the jokes made Steve feel a bit different. Now anytime the Captain his usual gay joking remarks at Steve whether it was complimenting him or teasing. It made his heart start beating slightly faster and made his face a bit more flushed. It was in those moments Steve was grateful he was the one that drove the tank so that he could look away and claim that he needed to pay attention while maneuvering the battle machine.

It wasn't all innocent either. Steve began to have sexual thoughts about Captain, his thoughts and fantasies fed by the gay cock jokes they often made to each other. Steve tried to deny the possibility of himself liking Captain, dismissing the flutters as embarrassment, and the thoughts and fantasies coming from him were from being sexually deprived, since they were barely any women around.

But he accepted reality the day he had the window of opportunity to jack off. It was completely empty in his bunker, Captain and Steve had finished patrol early and had 2 hours to kill before most soldiers of his group began to pour back into the base. Captain left to his office to catch up on paperwork. Leaving Steve with nothing else to do he retreated to his bunker and decided to let out his pent stress over his semi-crush on his colleague.

He stuffed his hand into his thin mattress and took out a torn up porn magazine, his most prized possession he barely got to use. But when he began to flip through pages gazing at the girls on the page, dick in hand, he remained completely flaccid. He annoyingly laid down on his bed and put the magazine away, frustrated that he was missing this major opportunity, his mind began to wonder. What could the Captain be doing right now?' Steve knew the obvious answer was paperwork, but then an insidious thought came up 'What if he's jacking off right now?' and with that Steve's mind began to pervertedly run. Building a clear scene in his head...

Captain sitting hunched in his desk chair, heavy breathes ensuing from his lips, fogging up his shades, trying to hold in moans and groan by biting his lip, as he pumped his hand up in down rhythmically, then Steve would open the door walk in without knocking shutting it behind him.

"Hey Captain I needed to know what-" stopping mid sentence upon seeing the scene. Swiftly turning around towards the door while shyly exclaiming

"I'm sorry I'll leave now!". Hand on the handle ready to turn before being stopped by the Captain.

"No, stay." Immediately freezing up and turning away from the door to his superior. "Come over here." Captain would instruct.