CH 2: Let the Battle Begin

Within this year, 2001. Who would imagine a battle like this, a battle merely more than what we all imagine, rather than have a squirrel fighting, you would really enjoy the fight within a family (Imagine this part like a Food fight within the house; cupcakes flying, drinks dropping and the like.) Anyways, Let's get to the chase, everyone is in chaos. If you're gonna ask me... Well Its my Father William again. I don't really hate him as you've seen that I always do mention his name, its just his attitude never ever changes till now. 

(Conversation inside the apartment- Germany)

William: Regina, why are you leaving me right now?

Regina: Yes, I am, we don't have any milk for my child, Alex.

William: Just for milk? you're gonna run away? 

Insert: Baby Alex's mind (Not just the milk, You know?)

Regina: It is not just the milk, the baby crib, the food, pampers, clothes, You can't provide it for the baby so how can she survive?

William: I'll make a way, I'll give you the money.

Door bell sound - (Ding Dong! Ding Dong!)

William: Who's there?

Monalisa and her husband: Its us!

William: Did you invite them?

Regina: (Replying like an innocent baby who doesn't know at all.) No, I didn't

(William with an angry face, replied)

William: You better not. 

Monalisa and her husband said their greetings in deutsch (a german language) 

Conversation started within (starry eyes ready to battle) 

Monalisa: Hallo, wie geht es dir? (Hi, how are you?)

William: gut, wie wäre es mit dir? (Good, how about you?)

Regina: Hi Sister, You're finally here.

Husband of Monalisa: wir haben unsere Schwägerin vermisst (We missed our Sister-in-law)

William and Regina: Ah, We see.

Regina offered them sits as they approach the table.

William on the other hand, feels so confused within the silence they all have as they sat.

Monalisa then tried to open a conversation as she remembered the call of her sister last night about William. 

(Conversation within the table)

Monalisa: Oh! Here's my niece, Alex.

Regina smiled and replied: Yes, this is her, my Alex.

William was flabbergasted and thought the fact that ("Oh, I see now, she called her sister here, maybe she told them something about me.)

Husband of Monalisa opened his mouth and ask the question: How is your work William; is there any progress? Any offer? (The husband of Monalisa is the person who knows him most since he is the one who introduced William to Regina at that time, before Alex was born.)