• 𝗧𝘄𝗼 𝗗𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱𝘀 •

A young boy with a sharp beard growing on his face was lazily relaxing his body on the recliner chair. His one hand held the cup of black coffee, and other hand was carrying a newspaper, his eyes had a different kind of shine while reading an interview - "I believe that no one should give up so easily, god hasn't given us birth to become a Prey of someone's, we should definitely know how to fight for ourselves and for those who are being mistreated around us. I am heartily thankful to my God and to all those people who believed in me, and made me reach this level. I am glad I succeeded in giving justice to my victim Ms.Jyoti Singh."

He smirked after reading the last line - "Naina Aggarwal." Such a fierce girl. He is seeing her interviews every-day on the news channel, and the way She always shuts off the filthy mouths of those people who try to demean her, it makes him feel extra proud of her. She is a bold and confident lawyer, she might have received many death threats while studying the case of Jyoti Singh, her client who is also known as her Good Friend. But Naina doesn't see any relations when it comes to her profession, she could even become the biggest enemy of her own people if they would accuse a Innocent girl or a boy. Jyoti is a renowned travel blogger, and She went to seek the help of her friend, who knew her whole story. Naina helped her so much and gave her justice as well.

Everywhere in the newspaper it was printed that Naina Aggarwal, a Criminal Lawyer, has won the case with firm faith in God. The smile on her face while giving the interview to the reporter was indefinable. He folded the paper, and gently kept it on the side table, and murmured - "Proud Of You."

Soon, his best friend - Altamash Khan entered his room, a Indian cricketer and also the biggest supporter of his Friend. He was stunned to see his friend smiling while sipping his bitter coffee. Altamash tapped on his shoulder, and asked him - "What happened buddy? Why are you smiling like a maniac?"

"Nothing yaar, tum toh aise puch rahe ho jaise main kabhi smile karta hi nahi." The guy replied to him annoyingly, and Altamash said while dragging a small table for himself - "Obviously you smile, but as much as I know you Mr.Sameer Maheshwari, you smile only twice a year."

"Shut up, don't eat my head, and come straight to the point." Sameer smacked him on his head, and Altamash shrugged off his shoulder, and said in solemnity - "Tomorrow is a big day for all of us buddy, I know you must be worried about tomorrow's final with Australia, as being a Captain of Indian team...I can understand your situation. But don't worry, we will try our best and won't disappoint you."

"Who told you I am worried? I am relaxed." Sameer replied to him with a calm smile, and Altamash was shocked. What is wrong with his friend? He checked his forehead, and asked him - "Are you a real Sameer? or I am talking with your duplicate?? You can't be so calm in this tough situation."

"Ali stop behaving like a typical Indian mother, I am totally fine, and I have faith in myself that my hard-work won't go to waste. We will definitely bag the trophy." He spoke with a soft chuckle, and suddenly Altamash saw one newspaper lying on the glassy table, he suspiciously brought it closer to his eyes, and saw the picture of Naina. He said in a dreamy voice - "Mashallah she looks so beautiful, and damn She is a lawyer too, Oh Allah...if in future I will get trapped in any false case. She will fight for me, and give me justice."

"Stop your fucking nonsense." Sameer angrily snatched the paper from his hand, and looked at him aggressively.

"Why such a look buddy? dil aagaya hai kya aapka is madam pe?" Altamash teased his friend with a naughty smile, and Sameer gritted his teeth at him, but somewhere the glisten in his brown eyes gave the answer to his question.

"Ok...ok no more teasing, but on a serious note She really seems so simple yet powerful, innocent yet courageous. I have seen her often in newspapers, her words always left me speechless. I hope in the future she gains more success and fame. May Allah give her strength to deal with the cruel people of this world." Altamash curved his hands into a moon shape, and a soft smile appeared on Sameer's lips, but he concealed it immediately, and said - "Let's go for practice."