• 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗖𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 •

"Ma'am...sir refused to have your food, he even broke the plate and told me to convey his message, that he isn't feeling hungry for your cooked food." The young girl apprised Naina with a timid face, and Naina smiled, and gestured to her to go back to her work.

"Such a cute liar, what does he think I will believe that he won't eat my burnt pancake? I know him better than himself. He can throw his anger and frustration at me, but can never insult a single piece of food." Naina said with a lopsided smile, and let out a deep breath.

There was no function today, everyone was free and was planning to go somewhere. Bachelor party was already thrown when Karan's alliance got fixed with Kajal. Tomorrow is a big day for everyone. They were discussing where to go, just then Naina saw Sameer walking out of the elevator. She smirked, suggesting in a loud voice - "We should visit a haunted house. It will be so fun."

Though they weren't talking much with Naina, her idea seemed exciting and adventurous. Sameer was stunned when She gave the idea of visiting a haunted house. What is this girl is upto? He took quick steps towards the table, where everyone was sitting, and announced - "I am not coming."

"Why buddy?" Altamash asked him in a gloomy voice.

"I don't like such places." Sameer said sternly, and Naina gaped at him in shock.

He was the one who used to insist her to come with him to their ancestral haunting house, but She always refused to join him, hence she freaked out just by seeing the thick webs on the wall. In her childhood She once dared to watch a show, which was based on a ghost story. For a while she didn't feel anything frightening, but gradually when the ghost appeared her eyes widened with horror waving inside them, and She quickly ran away from there. The whole night she wasn't able to sleep, the dangerous painted face of that ghost was flashing in her mind like a movie, and her whole body was sweating profusely.

"Oh come-on dude...we should try everything once in life, don't miss this golden opportunity. Allah knows when all of us will meet each other again." Altamash said with an encouraging smile, but his stubborn friend kept moving his head negatively.

"Ok if he doesn't want to come, then we can't force him." Karan declared in a low voice, and Sameer smirked evilly.

"But I will definitely come." Naina said enthusiastically, and Her ex-boyfriend gaped at her with surprise.

"Why?" He questioned curiously.

"Someone told me years ago, I shouldn't behave like a scared kitten, I should enjoy everything in my life whether it's frightening or exciting. There should be a little fun and spice, otherwise life will seem boring." Naina replied to him with a dreamy smile, and Sameer looked at her astonishingly. Even after years, she remembered his words exactly.

"So are you coming or not? Riya asked him with a knowing smile.

"If you guys are insisting on me a lot, I can't break your heart. So yeah I am coming." Sameer said casually while shrugging off his shoulder, and Everyone glanced at each other with a giggle escaping out of their mouth.

"Ok so we will leave in the afternoon after 2:00 pm, and will return back in the night around 1:00 am. Done?" Karan shared his plan with a restless smile, and They all nodded their heads in yes.

"We will go to Sameer's Ancestral Haunted House." Naina said aloud with a beaming smile, and Sameer glared at her irritatingly.

"O my god Sameer, you really have a haunted house? I can't believe this." Kajal exclaimed shockingly.