Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Tide

I woke just in time for dinner. I climbed out of bed, ans surprisingly my body didn't hurt. I thought that the pain had ended, but then I remembered that the dream didn't come true yet, so I knew there was a reason for the paused pain.

“Perseus, dinner time!"Bianca shouted through my door.

"Coming!"I shouted back.

I walked out the door, and saw that everybody was lined up against the wall near to my door.

"What's this?"I asked.

"We are never leaving your side again,"Nico said.

"It's fine, seriously.''

But they all just shook their heads stubbornly.

"Fine, have it your way,"I told them. I walked past them, and they all filed into line.We all walked to the Mess Hall, and sat down at our table.

"Lord Tide, would you mind telling us about what happened at the meeting after dinner?"Chiron asked, coming up to us.

"Sure, whatever,"I answered, and he trotted away. We ate in peace without any more disturbances.Then my dear Father decided to show up.

Everybody bowed, except for the three of us.

"Father, what are you doing here?"I asked.

"What?Is it wrong for me to visit my dearly missed son?"he asked innocently.

"There's something more isn't there?"

"Bingo, I'll speak to you later, Tide,"he told me.

"As you wish."

He flashed away.

"You can actually talk to him like that?"Jason asked.

"Yea, my Father's different he isn't stuck-up like all the other Gods, and he actually cares about his children,” I shot back.

I went back to eating dinner. And while all the other campers, and Romans went to the camp fire, The remaining seven, the eight of us, Chiron, Grover, Reyna, and Lupa went to the Big House for the meeting.

"Okay, so let's see. The fight wasn't very long so I don't have much to tell you."I told them.

They nodded.

"Okay so, I was riding on top of Sea, the monster out there, and I suggest you don't anger him, he os the creator os monsters, and even if we're on your side he can still summon monsters. Okay, anyway, I was on my way back from searching, and a new mission from Father when I saw Kronos, you see before I was about to give up because I couldn't find him anywhere, when he just suddenly appeared Not much happened after that, we jsut fought, he lost, I won."

"That's it?Athena's daughter asked.

"Yes, that's it, Athena spawn, I already told you, I don't have a lot of things to say,"I snapped.

This girl was seriously getting on my nerves with the know-it-all attitude. In know why I liked her in the first place.I heard the sound of hundreds of footsteps heading our way. They were about a few miles away, but they were approaching fast.

"Monsters,"I said.

They looked at me quizzically, but the rest were taking out their weapons, and out the door, and the rest were still looking at me strangely.

"Monsters are coming!"Henry shouted, barging in.

The people in the meeting room looked at me in awe.I was already out the door though.I went to the front, and waited for the monsters to show up, and pretty soon they did show up.In front of the hundred of monsters was Mother Earth herself.

SRRY FOR NOT UPDATING I VERY BUSY, AND HAPPY!!!!!I MADE THE SCHOOL BASKETBALL TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OKAY WELL ANYWAY SRRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER

THX ANS SEE YAH ILL TRY TO UPDATE FASTER 

ONE PIECE