one.

┌─────── ∘°∘♡∘°∘ ───────┐
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 one

pov: alessia
└─────── °∘∘♡∘∘° ───────┘

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

i rapped along the drake song that was currently playing. i was finishing the simple makeup look i was going for today. i put on my favorite gloss, rubbing my lips together to make sure it was even.

"i get cash wherever i fly, got bitches sexin' on me
yeah, whoa, whoa, whoa
i'm too sexy for this syrup
too sexy for your girl
too sexy for this world
too sexy for this ice
too sexy for that jack, yeah, yeah."

"hey ma, i'm going to hang out with solana!" i announced.

"okay, be careful and don't be out late!" she spoke, walking towards the door to watch me leave. i started up the car, plugging up my phone to the aux. i pulled out of the driveway, slowly heading in the direction of my best friend's house.

once i saw my mom leave from the window, i made a u-turn. i told her that i was hanging with solana, but i was actually hanging with my boyfriend, kobe. i had to make up something because my mom would flip if she found out i was hanging out with him. once she found out he was a smoker and had tattoos, she wasn't fond of him at all but she knew there wasn't much she could do to stop me from fucking with him. kobe and i have been together for about six months and although we'd had our rough patches, it had been a good six months.

pulling into his driveway, i turned the car off and knocked on the door.

"hm, may i help you?" he hummed, putting his finger to his chin.

"bro kobe shut up and let me in," i smiled, pushing his apartment door open.

"well damn, aggressive ass." he flopped down on the couch.

"i'm not aggressive." i rolled my eyes, sitting on the couch next to him.

"yeah we'll go with that." he responded, sarcastically. "so what you wanna do?" he turned towards me.

"make some tiktoks with me." i rested my hand on his arm.

"yo, you always wanna make tiktoks," he shook his head.

"but aren't you the one known for making em?" i tilted my head.

"this not about me. it's about you and how addicted are," he explained.

"well that makes two of us, lil boy." i looked him up and down.

"shit for me to be little, you be screaming awfully lou-" he shrugged.

"fuck you." i interrupted him, flicking him off.

"shit i thought you'd never ask." he smirked, grabbing my neck and kissing my lips. if kobe didn't know anything about me, he knew that grabbing my neck/choking me was my biggest turn on. i let out a giggle as he pulled away. i wrapped my arms around his neck bringing him closer to me. he picked me up and sat me down on the kitchen counter, reconnecting our lips. he placed his hands on the inner part of my thighs.

"ayo kobe, you gotta light-" derek walked in the room with a bag of weed in his hand. "oh shit.. um, what's up alessia."

"hey derek." i smiled awkwardly, wiping the kiss from my lips. derek was kobe's roommate and one of his closest friends.. and also my ex. derek and i dated for a while and after we broke up, i started talking to somebody new. my mom was pretty sad that derek and i broke up, she wanted us to last so bad. during this time, derek had also moved out of his parents house and had a roommate which happened to be kobe. even though derek was my ex, we were on pretty good terms and neither one of us held a grudge. most because he was fucking with some new girl, michelle, who i was not crazy about. she was rude as shit to solana and i but derek never seemed to notice.