two.

┌─────── ∘°∘♡∘°∘ ───────┐
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨

pov: alessia
└─────── °∘∘♡∘∘° ───────┘

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

i woke up to the high pitched chirping of birds outside. i opened my eyes noticing i was in kobe's bed with him passed out next to me. i rubbed my eyes and checked my phone, shit.  i had 10 missed calls and 16 texts from my mom. she's gonna fucking kill me. i jumped out of his bed, grabbing my stuff and heading to my car.

i sat in the driveway for about 10 minutes because i was too scared to go inside because who knows how this was gonna go? i finally built up the courage to go inside, spraying perfume before i got out. i started to put my house key in the lock but before i could twist it, the door opened on its own. my mom stood at the door with her arms folded and looking me straight in my eyes but didn't say a word.

"alessia, where the hell have you been?!" she put her hands on her hips.

" i told you i was over solana's house, i'm sorry i got really tired and fell asleep!" i half-lied.

"next time i tell you to come home, you bring your ass the fuck home immediately. you lucky i don't have time for you. i gotta get to work so get upstairs now." she pointed sternly. i nodded, quickly walking up the stairs. i flopped on my bed with a sigh of relief that it didn't get any worse than that.

"less, you know you're gonna have to tell her." zuri stood in my doorway.

"i know that and i will, eventually. i responded. "z, you must not know who our mom is. do you know how mad she would be if she found out?" i told her.

"yeah but she's gonna find out either way and wouldn't you rather just tell her instead of her finding out on her own." she shrugged.

"man zuri, i'm gonna end up in trouble either way so i'm not even tripping off that." i looked.

"what y'all do anyways?" she shook her head. 

"welp, kairi, ale, and mattia came over and we just smoked a majority of the time."

"oh shit, yo alejandro was there and you didn't tell me?" she widened her eyes.

"i didn't even know they were coming." for some reason, zuri had the biggest crush on alejandro. "why do you even like him?" i shook my head.

"he's fine, what do you mean?" zuri asked.

"he's not but do as you please." i said.

"i told you the same thing about derek but you fucked with him anyways," she shrugged.

"alright babe, that's your cue to leave." i walked to my door, holding it open for her. i shut the door behind her and decided to facetime solana.

she picked up on the first ring, "hey hoe!" she yelled.

"damn girl hey, bitch i almost got caught last night." i said.

"god alessia. you need to be more careful or you're gonna get caught."
"trust me i know." i responded.

"she's gone find out one day."