A beginning

The second time it happened Sherlock was setting up a heart monitor in the kitchen and attaching himself to it before recording his heart rate when he called John into the kitchen.

"What is it this time?" John had asked looking amused from the machine hooked up to the slightly frazzled and sleep deprived detective.

"I need to borrow your gun, fetch it for me please ?" Sherlock had replied seriously.

"Nope. That's not happening. If you shoot holes in the fridge or the wall again Mrs Hudson will kick you out, our rent is expensive enough as it is! Why do you even need it"

"I read that the chemicals and adrenaline produced in the brain when firing a gun are the same as that of a kiss. I'm comparing theories. I can't just trust one persons statement on the matter."

"There's always that Irene Adler, you could kiss her then shoot her, kill two birds with one stone"

"What do birds have to do with any of this, and no, Irene Adler is out of the question"

"I'll take you to a shooting range then, you can't even hold a gun properly, right we're going out" John said with finality as he stepped over to the mad detective and unhooked him from the machine, taking his watch off and putting it on the detectives wrist, "this will read your heartbeat accurately without the need for fancy doctors equipment and you better return that from barts, I'm pretty sure you didn't buy it with the label property or barts hospital on the side"

Once the watch was set up and on the pale mans wrist he moved the limp hand back to the detectives side before he pulled him out of the seat, chucked his coat and phone at him before dragging him out the flat.

AN/ so yeah I've been busy, I lost my dog of 16 years the other day, and works been hell, but I'm trying to bring the boys back to life, I'll get back into rhythm soon. Xx Robin Holmes