Chapter 6: "OhHhHhh Dream~"

"what was funny, you look like you were laughing?" said quackity "it was- Dream was- with george-" sapnap couldn't find the words to describe what had happened, "well?, spit it out,"

"alright, so while you showered, I, uhh, I spammed Dream so he would answer my call to play minecraft, maybe do some building, and he was being really weird, so I asked him if he was okay and he said 'maybe I can get on in about five minute- Ah~' my godd" sapnap started breaking down in laughter, "and after that, he hung up,and all im gonna do for the rest of the week is annoy him with it" sapnap said, "he really was just sitting there getting a blowjob, and he still answered?, damn. I wish I was that confident, and that karl would give me a blowjob~" quackity said,

Karl started to blush, "I- thanks- should- do I- now??",karl asked confused, "karl that was a joke, but... I wouldn't mind..", "quackity, you have been in this relationship, five minutes, wait till after minecraft for blowjobs," sapnap said jokingly.

Sapnap looked at his moniter, dream was calling him, "hey, do you guys wanna, prank dream?", "how are we gonna do that,?" karl asked, "alright well you and quackity pretend to fuck, I mean pretend, and half way through I want you to moan dreams name, so after that I'll get really angry at him, and I'll turn on my camera so he can see nothing was really happening just to see how he's gonna react, and if I know Dream, the shit he says when he's tryna get out of a situation is golden, you wanna do it? "... Quackity and karl hesitated,"... Okay, fine I'll do it, what about you karl ? " quackity asked, "okay... Fine, are you sure he won't get angry?" karl looked really worried, "no it'll be fine, he gets jokes" sapnap really wanted thsi prank to work, "are you very sure, Dream seems like the kind a guy who's favorite drink Is orphans tears," "no that's technoblade, dream drinks cum, specifically georges cum, I don't care what he says that man has bottomed," karl was still being really hesitant, but quackity reasurred him "it's gonna be fine, plus since I'm new, it would be a good way to let him know we're dating,", quackitys smile was so charming, "okay fine, ill do it," karl said.

"alright, you ready?" sapnap said, his cursor hovering over the call button, "yeah, I'm ready" said quackity and karl in unison, sapnap called Dream, it rang for about 10 seconds before Dream answered, " hey dream!, you ready to play," sapnap asked, "yeah im- AhH~", karl interupted "sorry just ignore that, karl doesn't know how to be railed quietly," said sapnap stifling a giggle, "okay, are- is it- okay then, you wanna play bedwars, or play on the smp, I got a proj- AhHh~," karl moaned louder, "can, you tell karl to get railed, less?!" Dream already sounded confused, "yeah, just ignore him, he's a slut," said sapnap in such an innocent tone of voice it was hard to understand they were talking about the same topic, "okay, well I had to idea to build an extension to the communi- oh karl, your so tight~" quackity moaned, "Are you sure you okay with that?!?" Dream asked suprisedly, "yeah, it's fine," sapnap wanted to laugh so badly but he was keeping calm for now, "okay.... I really dont understand you sometimes, so anyways, my plan was to add a new compartment to the community house, hidden, and whenever we steal stuff, we put it there and only us can get to I- OhHhHhh Dream~"... Karl moaned, "... What was that last one..?" sapnap asked pretending to be angry, " uhhhh- I don't- I never- he was never-..... WE DIDNT FUCK!"Said Dream sounding panicked" DREAM, WERE YOU NEAR MY BOYFRIEND IN THE LAST WEEK?" Sapnap screamed," I- NO I WOULD NEVER, ALL I DO IS FUCK MY OWN BOYFRIEND, AND I MEAN BLOWJOBS, BUT LIKE UHHH- NOT MY PROBLEM, BUT I DIDNT " Dream hung up.

There was silence in the air for exactly five seconds before everyone burst out laughing" HAHAHAHHAH, MY GOD! DREAM REALLY HAS NO IDEA WHAT TO DO IN SITUATIOSN HUH, HIS PLAN IS JUST! PANIC AND RUN, "quackity screamed. Sapnap was rolling on the floor, punching the floor in between each word" I. TOLD. YOU. IT. WOULD. BE. FUNNY. " and he started breaking down in laughter, aklr was wheezing leaning again tthe wall "MY GOD, THE WAY HE TRIED GET OUT, HE REALLY JUST HUNG UP LIKE THAT"