Chapter 10: "should We Tell Everyone..?"

I feel the need to say every single one of these chapters, are jokes. I do not take any of this seriously, I just like reading the comments and dying while writing it just based on how stupid it is,also I do spend a while talking about a suit, I like suits, this chepter is gonna be longer then the rest, anyways enjoy,

Sapnap woke up the next morning, still tired as fuck but noticeably colder, he looked around for quackity but all he found was a note, it read.

"hey sapnap, sorry had to run, I took your blanket though it was warm, yesterday was fun but I'm just wondering about the rest of the guys I mean how am I gonna,".sapnap flipped the page. "explain that I went from 2 Ex's to 2 normal boyfriends, out of nowhere, what am I gonna say, anyways, love you,

-Quackity <3"

"aww, but also goddamnit, that was my favorite blanket, what do I do now..." sapnap took his phone off his nightstand, "how is it already 2 PM..... What time did I.. Sleep last night," he thought back to what happened before remembering why he was cold, "wow that was.. Amazing, but also.. Was I really too tired to put something on"

sapnap got out of his bed, and stumbled tiredly to his closet.. "what the fuck... Do I not have any clean clothes, I could swear-" sapnap moved the empty hangers around looking for a pair of clothes that were atleast semi-wearable "white headband... Shorts.. White Headband.. T-shirts... Another white headband, wow I have a problem.. Uhhh.. The fuck is in this bag?.." sapnap did note that some of his clothes looked to be gone, and he had one less headband.. Yes, he counted. Sapnap opened A dusty looking bag, "oh... A suit?.. That would've been useful for everytime I've ever tried to make a good impression."

Sapnap looked for half an hour but in the end all he found was the suit "looks like I'm wearing this today.. I should really do my laundry" the suit was an extremely dark shade of blue, really leaning closer to navy but it was blue, despite the weatheredness the suit looked perfect, he expected it to be tight but it was quite loose fitting, the material looked silky but was soft to the touch, the handkerchief in the pocket felt soft, like an amazingly warm felt, he was admiring the suit "this looks expensive.. Kiton K50.. I'll make sure to google that" he said noting the label
It had a sort of muted burgundy red blazer to keep you warm as the overcoat and pants were made quite thin.

He noticed a nice enough Button up shirt on the ground.. "I'm sure it's fine. It's gonna be covered anyway" he put it with the rest of the outfit, he knew suits usually had ties, so he looked through the closet tryna find it, he was searching five minutes before he found the tie in a ball at the back corner "it looks okay.. Now.. To figure out how to tie it..". He put on the suit one item at a time, "why is wearing nice clothes so fucking difficult, I should be able to get dressed in under an hour,.. It might be easier if I actually had any fucking clothes." sapnap seemed annoyed as he struggled to put on his pants "how dare quackity steal his clothes he payed.... Well it doesn't matter how much he paid,.. How dare quackity steal his clothes!".

Sapnap was struggling through every piece of clothing, he fell over seven consecutive times just trying to fit his button up over his head, then he got to the tie" alright.. Its time to spend 30 minutes uselessly trying to get the right knot in this piece of shit " he grabbed his phone and searched" how to tie knot in ties" he was never very good at grammar, "Windsor knot..? There's more than one knot..?" he looked at a few different YouTube tutorials until He found one just dumb enough for him.

He finally got the knot right and celebrated.. "actually.. It feels kinda sad to celebrate the fact I was able to get dressed in the morning", he led this room and stepped downstairs looking for something to do, he went to grab something to eat when he looked at the grocery list on the fridge "I should probably deal with that.... But do I want to?.. Fuck we don't have bagels anyway, looks like I have to go, well ain't that nice, stop taking to yourself, no." sapnap realised how stupid he was and left the house out of pure shame, he wrote a note for karl and nearly forgot his wallet, but he's not stupid stupid..".