Sidhra

Darshan: You did not tell me that!

Sid: You know i am shy

Darshan: I didn't know that you are so shy..

Shiri: Stop teasing him Darsh!

Darshan: Okay okay, so have you planned something?

Sid: No,, not

Shiri: I guess tomorrow is the best day

Sid: What! Tomorrow? Why?

Shiri: Because its her birthday tomorrow

Sid: Really?

Darshan: Yes.. Mr. Bhavasar

Sid: You knew it?

Darshan: Yes offcourse..

Shiri: He's lying..

Sid: But I have no plans till now

Shiri: We will help! Right Darshan?

Darshan: As you say mam

Shiri: So I will tell you about the arrangements

...............

SHREYA'S POV

I reached the office on time and almost every body wished me. It's my birthday but Siddharth didn't wish me, he is missing since yesterday. He does not know about my birthday or what? Yes offcourse how will he know. I went in Shiri's cabin and she was talking to somebody. "Yes .. wait I'm sending."

"What are you sending? And to whom?"

"Woah. You scared me .. I was ... I am supposed to send a script. I was talking about the same."

"Oh.. okay.."

"What happened? Why are you sad?"

"Because nobody on the earth cares that it's my birthday.. I should have took a leave rather."

"No no... Don't worry.. we will enjoy after office. Okay? Common cheer up."

"Hmm ..."

"By the way.. can you please do me a favour. There is a file on the meeting auditorium no. 3 can you please bring that.. it's just kept on the table. Actually I just forgot to bring it after the meeting."

"You? Forgot something? Strange! Anyways... I'll bring it.. what's the file name?"

"Umm .. IMPORTANT "

"5 minutes!"

........

I went in the auditorium.. the lights were off thus I turned the flash light ON. I went near the table and searched around the table but there was nothing on the table I looked into the drawers but before that the spotlight in the room flashed on me. A tune started playing and there I noticed someone.

A voice came...

Kaisi Ye Baatein Karne Laga Hai Jiya..
Khone Se Tujhko Darne Laga Hai Jiya..

....

Kaisi Ye Baatein Karne Laga Hai Jiya..
Khone Se Tujhko Darne Laga Hai Jiya..

Manzoor Hai, Har Woh Jalan
Kaanton Si, Har Woh Chubhan
Kaisi Hai Ye.. Aadat Teri..
Chhode Nahi Dil Ye..

Manmaaniyaan
Naadaan Hai Ye Bechaara
Manmaaniyaan
Naadaan Hai Ye Bechaara

Aankhon Ko Moonde Tujh Par Bharosa Kiya,
Har Ek Pal Ko Sadiyon Sa Maine Jiya,
Aankhon Ko Moonde Tujh Par Bharosa Kiya,
Har Ek Pal Ko Sadiyon Sa Maine Jiya

Manzoor Hai, Har Woh Sitam
Kaanton Si, Har Woh Chubhan
Kaisi Hai Ye.. Aadat Teri..
Chhode Nahi Dil Ye..

Manmaaniyaan
Naadaan Hai Ye Bechaara
Manmaaniyaan
Naadaan Hai Ye Bechaara

The song was over and the lights turned ON. Siddharth came towards me and said..

"A very happy birthday to the most sweetest and cheerful girl I ever know. Wishing you a long and happy life and in making your life happy, I want to be a part of your happiness. So Shreya will you please agree to be my wife, support me in our journey, let me accompany you in your craziness. Will you please enlighten my life by being my support system. Shreya, I love you, will you marry me? "

I was out of words... "Nice plan of prank but I am not fooled Siddharth. "

I could see his face going white .. "but...."

"No buts! By the way... I am impressed that you finally spoke this otherwise I was really worried if I will get proposed or not... " I spoke making him confuse.

"I was not joking... wait.. did you just agree?"

"Offcourse yes! " I said jumping and hugging him. He hugged me back and then I heard clappings... Ok it was all planned.

Everyone entered the hall and congratulated us. Shiri, Darshan, Ritika, Gaurav all were there.

"You all were involved in this!?"

"No yes!"

"You should have told me earlier" I said making pout.

We cut the cake together and thanked everyone. Afterwards I went towards my gang.

"Somebody's missing his girlfriend?" I looked towards Gaurav.

"But just few more days" Shiri said

"Why so?" Darshan asked.

"Because she is getting transferred to Mumbai!" Gaurav said cheerfully.

"Somebody's excited" Ritika played.

"You know what.. I hate you guys"

"We love you too!! " We all replied back.

............................................................................