Misunderstandings

Gifting the last chapter of the Fanfiction to ShreyaGarg889 on her birthday.

Few days later...

DARSHAN'S POV

I woke up by the sounds of the hair dryer. I opened my one eye and saw Shiri drying her hair.

"Happy Birthday Ri!!"

"You remember?"

"Yes" I said showing my full set of teeth.

"Thank you so much" she replied.

"You are going somewhere?"

"Yes... Actually I have an important file with me and I need to give to Ashutosh that's why I am going to office"

"Who works on birthday?"

"It's urgent Darshan"

"Accha.. fine! Pr what about our plan?"

"In the evening"

"Okay fine"

"Accha.. I'll leave I'm getting late, take care and yes... Breakfast is in the fridge, time se kr lena!"

"Okay okay ma'am"

"Good boy... Now bye.."

"Bye!!"

......

I got freshen up and went downstairs to have something... The breakfast was ready and covered in the fridge. I took it out and ate it. After that I scrolled my social media accounts and later got bored up. Actually I was missing Shiri... I took leave for her birthday and now she went to office. Suddenly I thought to why not go to office, we will be able to spend time and will return back together. I got up and went to take bath.

It was almost two hours from the time she left.. her work will almost be over I need to hurry up or else there will be no gain of going.

Where are you?

Struck with a small work, Ashutosh has an important meeting and I'm helping him out. Really sorry for keeping you wait.

Oh .. okay!

I went out in the car and reached the office in half an hour. I thought to surprise her thus I directly went into her cabin. I half opened the door and saw Shiri and Ashutosh were talking to each other.

Shiri: Your smile makes me happy, you are more than just friend for me... I love you actually.

Listening to this I almost lost all my senses. I pushed the door and went inside. Shiri saw me with surprise.

"Darshan, you here?"

She handed the file in her hand to Ashutosh and said best of luck to him. With this Ashutosh went outside.

"I have completed my work. But you came here suddenly... You have some work?"

"What was all going on here? Shiri.. I trusted you.. I mean the day I asked you to give our relationship a chance I really meant it . I did not force it to you . Did I? All I required was your loyalty and this is what am I getting.. I thought OUR infact MY decision of giving US a chance was correct, I started loving you not only as a friend but even more but all I got is your dishonesty I did not force myself to you. Yes I loved you but now you are free! Free from me, free from this relationship, free from my house. Don't you ever think of crossing my path. You are Free from my life"