The last, but hardest realm

8 years.

It has been exactly 8 years.

8 years since they left.

8 years since they walked to the human world to their new life.

8 years since Meri and Selma became prince and princess.

3 years since they started searching, no results at all.

They had only one more realm to search. It was being live-streamed atleast once a day. They unfortunately knew nothing about it being live-streamed once a day, let alone knew what the realm was.

They were currently discussing in Atlantis, near the round table. They weren't sitting at it, they were near it, discussing on how they could get in contact with one of the realm's gods who's name is DreamXD for some reason.

"I say we use Mitch, he can get him to possess his body for a bit while we talk with this god." Bryan, the son of Aphrodite, noted which Mitch agreed to with a nod. A lot had happened in 8 years, that's why he is here now.

Inpu didn't use the kids to bring his beloved back, he ended up using a lot of ancient spells and a lot of magic to create the kids their own souls. As Inpu had only 2 Soul Crystal pieces, Bryan's soul is a bit more fragile than before, but he can still use magic whenever to protect someone or something.

"I agree, Bryan." Mitch said it out loud aswell, so they can be sure of his opinion about it. "But how did you do it?" Momiji looked over to Mitch, who chuckled and scratched the back of his head.

"I have to focus on the god's name with all of my mind and ask the god if he would be willing to take over. If it is willing to, my eyes will turn white and my body will be controlled by it, it's voice also being broadcasted through my body." Mitch explained, hearing a 'woah' from Bryan.

"Alright, let's do it then, we can't leave Atlas and prince furry waiting if they even are waiting for something to happen." Inpu told the group, all of them bursting in laughter. They had grown a very strong bond within the 8 years.

Mitch then put his trident leaning against the throne and closed his eyes, focusing on the god. Everyone was silent when it was happening, no one wanting to interrupt him. When Mitch opened his eyes, they were white with one eye having an X while the other had an D. They were talking to DreamXD now.

"How the fuck can people get in contact with me even though this is the first time it has happened." XD was annoyed as he was currently hanging out with George while bullying Tommy and Sapnap. "Uhm, hello there, uh, god!-" Xylo was shocked that it had actually worked.

"Names DreamXD, but you can just call me XD. Now, who the fuck are you and how am I here in someone else's goddamn body?" XD looked at the body he was in. "Well, we're demigods and we require your assistance, XD." Inpu talked to the man, stepping a bit closer to him.

"With what?" XD spat out. "Well, you see, 8 years ago we let two of our campers, Atlas and Kaiba, into the Minecraft realm for investigation. Three years ago we started searching for them, and your realm is the last realm we would like to search through." Xylo aswell stepped closer to the god in Mitch's body. "Hmm... I suppose I could let you guys into our realm." XD said calmly, the demigods quietly cheering.

"May we come in about half an hour so you guys could get ready?" Bryan looked over to XD, holding a smirk on his face. "Yeah sure, I'll tell them to end their fucking streams and tell them to get ready, by the way, there is a very high possibility Karl Jacobs may be showing you around our realm. I'll open the portal in about half an hour, same spot then. Goodbye for now."

XD said with a wave at the end as he left Mitch's body and Mitch got the control back. "We just talked to him, he allowed us to come in about half an hour. Momiji, could you be so kind and tell the others that us four will be going on a small trip? You and Ricarro will be charge of the camp while me and Inpu are gone." Xylo asked the woman, who nod and left with a smile, a wave and a "Alright, see you then!".