Chapter 3

The next second, she stepped up a little. Her body flew up lightly and climbed up the high wall.

Over at the other side, Director Zhou gripped the cigarette with his fingers and puffed clouds. He doesn't particularly like smoking, but he would smoke one when there's heavy pressure. During this period of time, his crew had a lot of problems. First the actress Lin Shan Yu, who played Xie Lui, had an accident and was still recuperating in the hospital. After that, all kinds of accidents happened one after another. It caused the crew to be at their wit's end and jittery.

The cable suddenly caught fire halfway through the shooting and lights flickered on and off throughout the night were a small case. One had a dream about being pinched by a ghost. When he woke up, he found pinch marks on his neck. Scared witless, that man ran to the temple at dawn that day to pray. Now it was great. The few doors were locked and can't be pryed open no matter what they do.

Director Zhou was so stressed that he wanted to pull his hair off. He uttered through his gritted teeth, "I want to see who is scheming against me."

Anyway, he knew a few masters in that area. So he'll invite them to come and see later.

Sudden exclamations sounded one after another.

"Uwaaagh! Great qigong!"

Director Zhou raised his head subconsciously, and saw a slender figure falling from the sky. It landed in front of them. Not even the slightest bit of dust on the ground had been raised. Director Zhou's mouth gaped open and the originally hanging cigarette fell at once. He couldn't help but also gasped in disbelief too. His eyes were popping out.

Is this the legendary qigong?

"You, you--"

Li Xiao, who successfully landed, raised her eyebrows and calmly declared, "I came here for an interview, Female No. 4's audition."

Director Zhou briskly settled: "Okay, it'll be you!"

Li Xiao's calm expression broke, "Wait, don't I need to demonstrate?"

She thought she needed to perform, and then see if her acting suits the role. Was it this casual? Where's the director's renowned strictness?

Director Zhou stepped on the cigarette butt that just fell to the ground. "For this character, being physically skilled is enough. The acting requirements aren't high." As for the skill, this girl can easily cross the ten-meter-high fence, naturally there was no problem. Of course, the main reason was that this was only a Female No. 4. So there isn't much scenes. Her existence was more to make the male lead think about the difference between good and evil. If it was a female lead or supporting female lead, Director Zhou will be more attentive.

Anyway, if her shooting doesn't go well, then he would replace her.

Li Xiao blinked, "I was kicked out of a crew a few days ago because of my poor acting skills."

Director Zhou immediately coughed out. His mouth twitched and gave Li Xiao 'Are you serious?' expression.

"Then it's better to perform a bit."

To be cast out of the crew, how bad her acting must be!

He took out a script and said, "Come, you'll to play out this scene."

Li Xiao flipped through it and was delighted. This clip happened to be Female No. 4, Xie Ying killing her father Xie Meng Xian and her father's concubine, Mrs. Zhang. As a demon sect founder, Xie Meng Xian was a ruthless, unpredictable, and philandering character. Xie Ying's mother was exceptionally talented when she was young. But later on, she was disfigured by the concubine and her life dropped drastically.