Chapter 4

Zhan JiaYin's originally prepared words of bitter persuasion were choked back.

Zhou Sen actually chose Li Xiao? Isn't he a very strict person? Was it because of the skills Li Xiao had just shown? When did Li Xiao learn this?

One question after another kept surfacing in her mind, and finally turned into one sentence, "When did you learn martial arts?" Looking at the lightness of Li Xiao's posture today, she couldn't have done it without more than ten years of hard work.

No, even more than that. The company has made several action and martial art films over the years, and even the martial arts directors on the set can't do this.

Li Xiao smiled openly, "I am gifted, a few days of kung fu to learn."

Zhan JiaYin frowned, this sounds like an excuse.

Li Xiao said, "If you are not satisfied with this reason, I can give you another reason. Well I learned it from my dreams."

The other party made this gesture, and so Zhan JiaYin couldn't pursue the root of the matter. She did not continue to dwell on this topic, but only talked about some tips and tricks in the process of filming. Although Li Xiao does not like her, she listened to it.

At least in front of people, Zhan JiaYin didn't dare to do things that would hurt her in order to maintain her image.

When she was almost done talking, Li Xiao received a text message from her manager Ai Wen, who had returned to China today.

Li Xiao said to her driver, "Just send me directly to Huadao Entertainment."

Huadao Entertainment is one of the top entertainment giants in China, but in the past few years, it was overpowered by the entertainment company where Zhan JiaYin works- Jia Nan Entertainment. The name of the company is the company that Li Nanjue opened to promote Zhan JiaYin. The company has been booming over the years and has become a giant in the industry.

"The company's name is a reference to the fact that the company has become a giant in the industry. There are me and your dad watching, so you won't be aggrieved."

Li Xiao's mind couldn't help but think of a way to get money, so she didn't refuse right away, but she only said vaguely, "Let's see."

Such a reply already made Zhan Jia Yin very pleased, if it was a week ago, Li Xiao would only sneer at her and reject her flatly, where she could possibly consider. Although she felt that Li Xiao's temperament had changed a bit, on second thought, it was probably because she had suffered a loss in the previous drama and understood that not everyone in this world was happy to hold her, and that she would have nothing if she lost the Li family halo.

Previously, when Li Xiao signed up with Huadao, many of her competitors had sarcastically taken this matter and had said that she only pretended to be a doting mother, which is why her step-daughter hated her and ran to another company.

Thinking of this, she looked more and more gentle, as if the whole person exudes a soft light, "If the money is not enough to spend, just talk to us."

Li Xiao said decisively, "I will not be polite!"

If she didn't spend any money, would she have to wait for the Li family to leave everything to Zhan JiaYin's son and daughter? Then the original owner would die of suffocation. She is now using the identity of the original owner, of course she has to think more for her.

These days she has also checked some things about the original owner's birth mother, Xu Man Qin, and Li Nan Jue. At that time, the Xu family and the Li family marriage, can be described as a strong combination. No, I should say, the marriage is more beneficial to Li Nan Jue. After all, at that time, Li Nan Jue had a cousin above him, and the Xu family was in ascendancy. During that time, Xu Man Qin helped Li Nan Jue grow his family with the dowry she brought with her.