Chapter 4: Daily living and discoveries

Authors note: I know it's very dry right now but in the next few chapters we will have a few actions coming up soon. enjoy

Chapter 4: Daily living and discoveries part 2

" In two weeks you need to return those books to that Jonin guy. Good, I gonna do some shadow clones and read them fast.", Naruto clapped his hands performing his shadow clones. They remembered how much problems Naruto had with making the standard clone Jutsu. When they explained the problem to Kabuto, Orochimaru happened to pass by and taught him the Shadow Clone Jutsu. It was absolutely a surprise to Kabuto to see his master interact with children like that. Orochimaru hated children but he really liked the Haruno triplets. They were just like him in his age, determined, hardworking, and quite smart prodigies. Sometimes he would show them his medical research and teach them new things from the medical world, even Kabuto never heard from." Well, I gonna keep reading about the seal which grants me to use rule 4.", the only female unrolled her clans scroll and started reading.

" I go and make breakfast and check on the mail."

Not a few minutes later, all three finished eating and Naruto explained:" Well there are many diseases partitioned to Chakra. One very well known is the Chakra virus which enables users to stop molding Chakra properly and get tired quickly. However we can still mold Chakra, we are not sick. By the way, the best way to threaten this disease is month-long meditation and making the patient's Chakra get used to getting moved with hardcore Chakra control exercise.

We know about the seven Chakra affinities Kabuto told us. Ying and Yang, Fire, Water, Lightning, Earth, and Air. But Bloodlines a special, they exist by molding two chakra affinities together. For example, Lava releases consist of an equal amount of fire and earth. There more stuff to Bloodlines but this for know. You can indicate them simple with the help of Chakra paper. Here! Listen carefully. All you need is to channel chakra into these paper pieces. If its Fire: The paper will catch on fire and turn into ash. Lightning: The paper will wrinkle. Earth: The paper will turn to dirt and crumble away. Water: The paper will become damp.Wind: The paper will split in half. If something else happens it because either you have a special chakra or bloodline. The Hatake clan for example have silver chakra. The paper would turn into that Chakras color. Got it? " He threw two Chakra papers to each of them sparing 4 papers for later. " Chakra paper? How? Isn't 't that weird, how can paper indicate anything related to chakra?",Sakura said surprised.

" Probably the paper is made of special wood to indicate? Naruto, please ask the Anbu guy?",Sasuke said looking at the two pieces of paper curiously too.

" Fine, I ask that guy if I get the chance. Okay, I start first. Okay here goes nothing!", Naruto said while channeling his Chakra. Suddenly, Naruto paper split in half, wrinkled, crumbled, and then a small heavy chain hung from it before all disappeared and a blaze of light, leaving nothing.

"What the hell was that all about?", Sakura jumped back in shock. " I have an idea, Sasuke you're next!", said the blond mumbling while rubbing his chin thoughtfully.

" Ooh alright.", The boy also started to mold chakra before they could see, the paper wrinkled, one half turned wet and the other half of the paper went crumbling before a small mini tree erupted from the middle, The former Uchiha dropped the paper quick all while the paper still grew a tree. Sasuke fell on his butt, pushing his chair against the kitchen counter before slowly straightening himself. Meanwhile, the tree kept growing and almost broke the ceiling but stoped and shrunk right back into a small plant glowing green. " The heck, Naruto explain!",Sakura jumped back again. " Not now, your last then we talk.", said the blond also shocked. Sakura grumbled before also channeling chakra, the paper turned pink for a long time, then over suddenly the paper split, went wet and crumbled too. She put her paper next to Sasuke's green glowing plant as suddenly they all notice that the paper crystallized, forming beautiful rays of spikes of crystals in all colors of the rainbow. " What the, they so beautiful? OUCH!",Sasuke reached out but got hurt by a red crystals that busted in flames.