Chapter Eight

Madi's POV:

I woke up at 6:30 in the morning and found out that I started my period. And my cramps were killing me. So I texted the group chat (My Wifeys) and told them that I'm not going to school today.

My Wifeys

Me: Hey I'm not going to school today.

Addi: Why what happened?

Char: Yea what happened?

Cyn: Boo are you ok?

Me: Yea ig so I started my period and my cramps are killing me so I'm not going to school.

Vani: Ok beb feel better

Boo (Amelie): Feel better boo

Dix: Feel better babe

Me: Thx guys love you

Seen by all 

Tayler's POV:

I woke up and went over to Madi and Bryce's house. I rang the bell thinking the Madi is going to open it but to my surprise Bryce opened it. "Hey bro, you woke up early today" I said laughing. "Yup" replied Bryce. "Wheres Madi" I asked looking around. "Idk" said Bryce. We waited until everyone else came. Bryce went up to Addison and kissed her. "Uh girls where's Madi"? I asked. "Oh she's not going to school today" replied Amelie. "Why" I asked. "She put it in the group chat" said Avani. "The girls one" added Cynthia. Suddenly I got I text.

Future Girlfriend (Madi)

Future Girlfriend: Tay...

Me: What happened?

Future Girlfriend: I need cuddles

Me: Why?

Future Girlfriend: Cramps 🥺

Me: I'm coming

"I'm not coming to school today" I screamed as I went running upstairs to Madi's room. "OKKK" screamed Jaden. I ran into Madi's room and saw her sitting on her bed making this type of face 🥺. "Cuddles" said Madi. I jumped on to her bed and cuddled her. All of a sudden our tiktok and instagram notifications were blowing up.

madixtayler

madixtayler: Madi and Tayler caught cuddling in Markell's new tiktok.

Comments:

ilovemayler: OMG MAYLER MY PARENTS

ilovemadi: Mayler!