Chapter Fourteen

Time skip one week:

Madi's POV:

I just found out that my new song Bad Idea hit 15 million views, and it also played on the radio 3 times. I had to tell Tayler. So I drove to "The Sway House". Thats what they named their house. I ran to the front door and rang the bell. Since no one answered the door I twisted the door knob and it opened, "they really need to start locking their doors" I said to myself. I opened the door and ran up to Tayler's room, and you will not believe what I saw.....

I saw Tayler making out with some random girl. I cleared my throat. They stopped eating each others faces off. I put on a fake smile and put my hand out to the girl. "Hi I'm Madi Hall" I said. "Omg hi I'm Charly Jordan, Tayler's girlfriend" she said. "Oh your his girlfriend, well I do ship" I said. "Um anyways I just came tell everyone that my new song hit 15 million views" I said. "Omg Madi that's amazing" said Tayler trying to hug me. But I moved out of the way. "Um I have to go" I said walking out of his room. I ran out of the house without even saying anything to the other boys. I ran to my car and sat there for 5 minutes just crying. After a while I fixed up my makeup and started driving back to Not A Content House. As soon as i got home a ran to my room and shut the door and started crying again. How could he do this to me? I HATE HIM SO MUCH. After a while I heard knocking at my door. I wiped away my tears and opened the door. "Aww I bet what happened" asked Cynthia. "I walked into Tayler's room and saw him kissing some girl, and apparently they're dating" I said crying. "And we did it last week" I added. "Nooo" said Addison. "The pain is only temporary" said Charli. "It will get better" said Dixie. "Ok" I said. "Oh and also we are having a celebratory dinner with the sway house for ur song" said Olivia. "Ugh no Tayler will be there" I said. "Then invite another guy and wear something hot" said Addison. "Ok fineeee" I said. 

whoismadihall

whoismadihall: give me advice on a heartbreak

hater654: die

user6534: it will get better I promise

user6543: talk to ur friends

click to load more comments

Time skip two hours