4.

Sameera was numb right now with shock. She didn't know how the hell to react right now. She was just chilling and she heard a familiar voice, a voice that belonged to the most chaotic Mikaelson, Kol Mikaelson.

She remembered that he was undaggered during this time and was travelling around and meeting witches, but she didn't know she would have to face him this soon. Yes, he was present there to traumatise a young Marcel but that had time. A lot of time.

Elijah and Nik were easy to handle in her opinion, at least Elijah, as he would have not just killed her but listen to her out, at least. But Kol, he was a different story. He could just kill her right now, without blinking, just for fun. And for the first time being here, she was scared for her life. As it was clearly at stake.

She turned around to face the mischievous original, in his 18th-century attire. She took in his features slowly, well he was indeed handsome but right now her life was at risk soo, yeah no comments.

Kol saw the mysterious brunette girl in front of him. He wouldn't lie, she was indeed beautiful, but he wasn't the one for falling. Maybe he could get a taste of so? As no girl could ever resist his charms.

He was initially travelling around the world, learning different witchcraft. He had initially got news from his resources about some new people living with his siblings, playing family. He got too curious and he wanted to check himself if the rumours were true and if so, who were these people.

He saw a brunette girl sitting on the lawn of the place they claimed as theirs. He got intrigued. Indeed her scent was intoxicating, maybe she was the person they were playing house with?

The brunette turned and faced him. She was indeed beautiful. He could see why his brothers agreed on keeping her in their home. Maybe she tastes good too? Hmm... We would have to find that out later. Thought Kol.

"What are you doing here darling?" Asked the mischievous original. He could hear her heartbeat increasing. Maybe she knew who he was or she just finds him incredibly handsome. And he wanted to go with, well, both.