6.

Time flew a bit

Time flew a bit. 3 and a half month had gone by since that night. And dare to say it was one time. Huh,no. They had confessed their feelings for each other after that and started to live as a... quadruple?

And they all just needed any excuse to do the dirty, they literally couldn't keep their hands of each other. Sameera had also felt a new sense of clinginess with them.

She needed to be in their presence somehow, as it was now the only thing she could call as home now.

She felt like she wanted to tell them everything she knew, she could not just say to them that they are TV characters for her, maybe she could say that she was from future? That would be true too.

Kol also had stayed with them for long now to be with Sameera. Maybe one day he would show her the world...

Because of Sameera being in the scene, they didn't have any problem with Marcel nor Kol was feeling jealous towards him. It was not like he was not feeling jealous, he is our jealous little shit, whenever she was with him, he used to feel jealous, but Sameera had shown him enough affection for that to be forgotten.

Also, Marcel was just a kid...

Right now the brothers were outside, to have a brotherly bonding, on Sameera's request. She had also requested to undagger Finn but... They shrugged it off and went outside quickly for some brother bonding.

The last thing they would want right now was another person to share her with.

She was just sitting on her bed, doing nothing as Rebekah was somewhere else in the house. Suddenly she had a stomachache. A very... bad stomachache.

She instantly cured aloud and fell down grabbing her stomach. It was a very unbearable pain. Rebekah suddenly emerged from the doors hearing her cries.

She had cried so loud that even a human could have heard it easily and so they had. The maids were also present there hearing it.

"Rebekah...re-. Ahhhh!" Cried Sameera in pain. Tears were streaming down her face.