Night at the Pizzeria

*Jessica's POV*

I walk in the restuant at 11:50. Still 10 minutes. I pass the show stage with all the Toys staying still. I walk past the parts and services and look I side to see Foxy. He seemed to be off for now. I got to my post and the next night here started. I hear footsteps and flash my light to see Foxy.

"Hey Foxy."

Foxy:"Hey Jessica."

"You can just call me Jess now."

"OK. Vixen may come down and join us to eventually. She said she would stop by."

"OK"

After 1 hour Vixen showed up and the three of us talked for awhile and then I realized I forgot something. I forgot to wind the music box. I checked can 11 and sure enough the clock ran down and the Marionette wasn't there.

*Foxy's POV*

Jess:"Foxy, can you come here for a sec."

"What is it Jess."

Jess:"I forgot to wind the music box so I need you to protect me from the puppet."

"No problem, I just need to get Vixen around here to. I'll be quick. I go to grab Vixen and by the time I make it back I see the puppet on top of Jessica.

Jess:"FOXY, HELP!!!"

Puppet:"You don't need Foxy's help where your going."

"Get off of her!!!" I yell and tackle him. "If you do so much as lay a finger on my sister, I will rip you to shreds."

Puppet:"Oh your defending your sister, how cute. I'm pretty sure your friends will be happy to hear about this."

"That's why you won't get the chance to tell them..." I raise my hook and slash him stomach and strings."What now, you can move."

Puppet:"TOY FREDDY!!!"

"You didn't do that, right? Well, you don't need to speak then." I rip out his voice box and throw it on the ground.

"Now, leave."

The puppet nods and limps away.

Jess:"Do I even need to worry about the music box the rest of the night?"

"Don't bother."

Jess:"Well, its 6 am, better get going. Bye Foxy and Vixen."

Both:"Bye."

She is about to walk out the door when something grabs her. I see it as a blur of red. I get closer and its another Fox, a female one.

"What are you Doing?"

"I got the night guard."

"But its the night guards time to leave, you a bit late for that."

To be continued...