Day 5

Foxy's POV
I was with Vixen and Foxy for awhile during the day until it happened. The toys went out of control I run out into the open in the middle of the main room until I hear.
"Help, Foxy!!!"
I run over and see Jessica pulling on a locked door. Vixen and Foxxy are over here now. Then we hear it. A piercing scream. Then 4 more.
"Everyone stand back!" I yell as I ram the door and it falls to the ground. I see a employee in the corner smiling and then 5 children on the floor with big puddles of blood. I look in the corner again and he's gone. Suddenly Vixen runs to one of the children and breaks down crying. I run over to her and see for myself.
"Oh my god..." That's all I can say. I see with a green bloodstained shirt. Its Matthew. Foxxy looks at him and starts poking at him playfully.
"Come on Matt, wake up. Come on. Stop faking it." That's all he says and with tears I say.
"Son, Matt won't be waking up."
He looks at me shocked and runs to me crying.
"Why did he have to go?"
"It wasn't his fault. Someone made him.
After that Vixen went to kids cove and I took Foxxy to the parts and services and slept there.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for all the support to keep writing this. I know in sick but im fighting it just to update this. I'm actually starting to feel a bit better. But yeah after this the updates will be on scheduled time. I especially want to thank Hollyleaf9099 for voting for the parts to keep me moving at a steady pace to update as much as I can. Thanks for the motivation with these 1.1 K views!

★JeremyTheNightguard★