My Audition

The next day

I wake up so scared but at the same time excited cause I will go to LA. That's like a dream come true. I've always wanted to go there. I jump from my bed and I go straight to my closet.I need some fashionable clothes so I can impress them. My closet is full with comfortable clothes but now I really need something nice. I try my hardest to find something and I eventually pull up something cute, do my makeup and try to do a cute hairstyle. Wow, I really look like a different person. Crazy how much can makeup and clothes change you but no worries I still prefer the comfortable style but I guess I'll have to adjust to this style for performing.

Then I go downstairs and I can see my mom and dad ready

Then I go downstairs and I can see my mom and dad ready. How did they get ready that fast?
"You look amazing, sweetie." my mom complimented me.
"Thanks, mom." I said.
"Won't you compliment her, D/N? my mom wondered.
"You look alright." my dad said and then he went to start up the car.
"Boys will be boys." my mom said and then she went in the car and I followed her. I guess that's it. Goodbye, Chicago! You were a nice city but the people here aren't that nice.

^^^
After a long exhausting drive we finally make it to LA at like 7 AM. Then I forgot that I had to call to confirm my spot in the audition. I am so stupid literally. I hurry up and I call the number they left me on the email.
"Hello?" a voice of a lady answered my phone call.
"Hello. I would like to confirm my spot the to audition. I've seen that you are looking for talents so I sent you an email and I got one back."
"Alright, miss. That's right. We have a round of auditions next week on wednesday, at 8 AM alright?"
"Could it be today?" I asked nervously.
"Today? Miss, you should've called earlier."
"I apologize. I forgot. Could you atleast check?"
"Fine. Wait up."

I was so nervous I was about to sweat. I really hope they have some free time today.
I could see my mom being disappointed in me and giving me that look.

"You are incredibly lucky. We have a round of auditions today at 9 AM and we have only one spot left. The boss is looking for a special talent so he holds auditions almost every week to find the next top pop star. Is that alright?" she asked.
"Yes, yes. Thank you so much."
"Name please?"
"Y/F/N"
"Alright. Good luck, miss"
"Thank you so much. Have a nice day!" I said happily and I hung up.

"You see, mom. This is my lucky day. I can feel it." I told her.
"Yeah, alright." my mom said and rolled her eyes. "So can you tell me what can we do in an unknown city before we go at your audition?"
"Well, I don't know about you guys but I'm really tired and I need to go to sleep to be fresh for the audition" I said.
"Where are you even gonna sleep? We aren't going to a hotel."
"I'll just go sleep in the car."
"Alright, me and your dad will do some shopping, right D/N?" she said.
"No." he said and my mom gave him that look that says "I'll kill you" and then he agreed and I went to the car and took a good nap.

I wake up and I see that's already 8:30?? Omg, I'm going to be late. Where are my parents? I rush to call my mom and she doesn't answer. Are you fucking kidding me? I call her like twice before she answeres:
"Hello?" she says.
"Where are you guys? We need to go?" I yelled.
"Don't yell. When do you need to be there?"
"In like 25 minutes, mom!"
"And you didn't told us? You are going to be in so much trouble."
"Alright, but hurry up!" I told her.