Hangout

The next day

The light of the sunshine woke me up and for me, if I ever wake up, there'll be less changes I'll go to sleep again. I check the time and it was 7 AM. Wow, I've never woke up this early. Anyways, my mind woke up to the thought of Nick obviously. I remembered our date and I started to blush, uh, I'm really falling in love.

I went straight to the kitchen and I started to cook myself some breakfast because Melanie wasn't up. I made myself a burrito and it was really good. I really need to cook more, I'm a good chief.

After I finished eating, I thought about calling Nick. He was really on my mind, I hope he isn't asleep. I picked out the phone and I wrote his number and then he picked up:

"Hello?" he said.
"Hi, Nick. I hope I didn't woke you up."
"Oh, no. I woke up pretty early today, interestingly. Good morning, babe!"
"Good morning to you too. Please, I also did woke up early."
"That means our date really affected both of us." and we both laughed. "Do you wanna go out again sometime? I know we've just seen eachother, but I really miss you." 

His words made me blush really badly, oh Gosh. He is so sweet.

"Aww, I miss you too. Yeah, sure. We can hang out."
"Alright. Is at 5 PM alright?" he told me.
"Yeah, sure. See you then."

Then, Melanie came in:
"Who was on the phone?" she asked.
"Nick.." I responded.
"Aww, you guys are so cute. Please, tell me everything." and then she sat on the chair. "Btw, I'm hungry. Have you eaten?"

"Yeah, I made myself a burrito. So-"
"I can't believe you didn't make me one. You're so mean."
"Shut up, go make one yourself." I said and I showed her my tongue. "I'm the story teller."

"Yeah, whatever." and Melanie went and made herself a burrito as I told the story.
"So, the date was so nice. He took me to the movies and the other day to the carnival. He was so sweet and then he payed for the ice cream and then...we kissed!!" I said.
"Omg, omg! How did it happen?" she said.
"Well, he noticed I couldn't look into his eyes, so I kissed him so I couldn't say it, yeah, I know I'm a bitch." and we both laughed. "I still said it though and he asked me to be his girlfriend and, obviously, I said yes."

"That's so cute. I wish I could find someone for myself."
"You will. We'll see eachother again soon. You better help me get ready."
"Yeah, I will." she said that while eating her burrito.

~After some time~

It was about 4:20 and I was ready to go to his house. I said at this point, I can walk to his house, he doesn't need to always pick me up. I dressed pretty casual again, even though I don't know where he's taking me. He's so mysterious.

"You look amazing, as always." Melanie said.
"Oh stop. I really need to go. Talk to you. Bye"
"Bye." she said and then I hugged her and left.

As I was walking to his house, I noticed a bunch of paparazzi there. Oh Gosh...I forgot about them. They ruin the day. They can't see me walking to his house, the public will go crazy. I go to the back of his house and luckily, I see no paparazzi. I went there and I knocked at the door. Nick answered and he hugged and kissed me, and then greeted me inside.

"What's up with you going through the back door?" he asked.
"There's paparazzi everywhere. I'm so glad they didn't see me."
"Oh my God, how are we gonna go out?" he said.
"Well, I guess through the backdoor." and then Nick took a look through the window and he saw that paparazzi were there too. Basically, they were all around the house.

"Shit! I hate them so much. I guess we'll need to stay here."
"Yeah.."
"Man and I had a whole date planned.."
"It's fine. We'll have fun here, I guess."
"What kind of fun?" he said with a smirk.
"Oh, shut up. We're gonna make some food. I love to cook."
"What do you wanna bake?"
"Let's bake some cookies."