The past of Aloisia

|Warning: Mentions of blood, injection and things that happen in the accident|

|French- Italics , English- Normal|

About the Héroux Family

The Héroux family was a bloodline of werewolves for over a century in France. The family mostly reside in the forest area where they would transform and hunt without hurting any humans. Their form is not just those wolves that walk on four legs but of only two. They can transform at will but emotions like anger can make them go out of control, so they have learn to control it. The form shows that they still somewhat human and not full beast.

No one's POV:

Year 2001

Location: France

The present generation of the family consist of Rafael along with his wife Célia along with his two children.Their main language in their household is French but knew English. Rafael was a tall, brunette man with brown eyes, while Célia was a raven haired woman with grey eyes. Both equally love their children and are protective of them especially their youngest.

At the Héroux residence in one of the forest of France, four year old little Aloisia was playing with her older brother Nathaniel with a game of tag in their backyard. Nathaniel was a sixteen year old boy who loved his sister despite her condition of being born different and would protect her no matter what.

(Ps. if I were to describe how Nathaniel would look like it would be Maxence Danet-Fauvet )

The little girl was giggling and smiling while chasing her brother who was purposely slowing down for his sister to catch him.

"Rawr :3, I got you."Little Aloisia said while hugging her brother's leg."Oh no I got caught by a werewolf" Nathaniel said and dramatically drop on the grass while flailing his arms then after check up on her after he saw that she fell also.

"You ok there little wolf?" He said brushing off some grass that was on her clothes. " Im otay" Aloisia said giving a smile that shows her dimple.

Nathaniel then felt little droplets of water hitting his skin and his first reaction was to remove his denim baseball cap and putting it on top of his sister's head. He then proceeded to carry Aloisia inside their cozy home before it rains heavier.

As soon as they went inside, their mother Célia stop them by the door and told them to wait. She later came back with some towel for them to dry off.Nathaniel took a towel to dry himself then took the other towel to dry his sister.

Célia then saw her youngest baby making grabby hands indicated she wanted to get carried by her mother.She then grabbed Aloisia carrying her and the child immediately nuzzled into her mother's neck. "Are you sleepy my little troublemaker?" She asked Aloisia in which she mumble 'sweepy' making Célia laughed softly caressing the child's back.

"Mama?" Nathaniel called out to his mother, who looked at him with her grey eyes. "Yes, Nate?" Célia said her oldest son "Do we really have to move away tomorrow?" Nate questioned as he like it in France and he had many memories with his family

"Unfortunately yes we have to, me and your father overheard a rumor of some hunters residing in the nearby town from the other werewolves in our area." Célia said to her son before continuing "And I know you love it here in France, but me and your father wants to keep you and your little sister safe. Plus in Romania, the towns there are beautiful and you can have more memories to add on."She said while using her free arm to caress her son's cheek.