Studying?

Y/n POV
Well after seeing them go into their room I'm not going to lie I slightly wanted to curse all of them out but I didn't because I realized Yotsuba was still there and she was pretty innocent so wouldn't want to do that.  I just looked at Futaro and he seemed disappointed until Yotsuba decided to speak up

Yotsuba: "Want my help to get them here?"

Y/n and Futaro:  (simultaneously) Yes please."

Yotsuba:  "Ok."  As she smiles at us not going to lie it was pretty cute but snapped out of it as she took us to their rooms.  "Okay, this is Itsuki's."  As she proceeds to open the door.

Futaro:  "Hey how about you study with us."

Itsuki:  "No" and almost immediately she slammed the door.

Y/n:  "How about you let me do the talking from now on okay."

Futaro:  "Ok."

Yotsuba then took us to Miku's room, Miku opened the door after Yotsuba knocked and after seeing us next to her she slammed the door.  I'm having so much fun.  Next was Nino,  Yotsuba did her thing as Nino answered

Nino:  "What do you want?"

Y/n:  Just wanted to know if you would like us to help you study."

Nino:  "No!"  Before she could slam the door I held the door with my hand

Y/n:  Come on try it out for just one hour after that if you don't like it I'll gladly leave you alone.  He on the other hand."  I pointed to Futaro.  " He probably won't."

Nino:  "Just one hour right?"

Y/n:  "Yep I personally will leave you alone."

Nino:  "Fine give me a minute."

Y/n:  "Great can't want."  I said with a smile on my face which made her blush you didn't notice and left her alone. 

Futaro:  "Why would you make that deal with her she will say she hated it and never come back." 

Y/n:  "You misunderstood me I said I would leave her alone.  I never said you would so if she hates it I can't do anything about it, on the other hand, you can annoy the shit out of her." 

After that was Ichika's room this time for some reason Yotsuba didn't knock on the and just opened it and as soon as the lights went on all I saw was a warzone.  Clothes fucking everywhere, every corner I looked at there was a mess and Yotsuba was just cleaning it.  Anyway back to Ichika I see Futaro go up to her and try to take off the covers covering her and she fucking gets all flustered and whispers something to Futaro it was too quiet to understand but I know it was something embarrassing because now he was flustered.

Y/n:  "Ichika when your ready come down we're going to study if you want to."

Ichika:  "Okay I'm going."   We then proceed to leave the room and I helped get everything in place.  Everything was silent until Nino and Ichika started coming down the stairs and you heard their footsteps.

Y/n: "I'm glad you actually came please take a seat."

Nino: "Your so annoying ugh."

I ignore her and continue to set up, as they sit down and get their notebooks ready I set up a time for one hour as I promised.

Y/n: "Let's get started."

Nino's POV:

The way I understood is for half an hour Futaro would teach the other half Y/N would teach a different subject. While Futaro was teaching Y/N was doing something but I couldn't tell because it was under our line of sight, no one was really paying attention to Futaro's half while we tried to it sounded way too complicated.

Y/n: "Didn't I tell you to put it in simpler terms." I could tell he was mad and Futaro feared him

Futaro: "Yes, but they wouldn't get everything if it was simpler terms."

Y/n: "They would at least get the main point of it." Whatever I hope you're ready for my part."

I thought it was going to be as confusing as Futaro's but it made sense, I didn't notice time was up until Ichika told me it

Nino: "Wait it is?"

Y/n: "Yep, you can go back to your room if you like, or you can study for a little bit longer."

Nino: "Absolutely not. In your  fucking dreams, I would stay longer."

Y/n: "In my dreams I'm  would be playing volleyball right now not tutoring." "That's right Futaro, I got to get going soon I got volleyball practice."

Futaro: "It's like 7:00 p.m you sure?"

Y/n: "Yeah I'm sure."

Nino: "Stay for cookies they won't take too long I was already working on them."

Y/n: "I guess I could."

I finished the cookies quickly and offered them gave me  their compliments then I offered them some water, mainly to drug them because there outsiders, it was only going to be sleeping pills nothing too bad but at least they would go to sleep and get out of my house."

Y/n: "Yeah water would be nice thank you."

Futaro: "I'll also take some please."

Nino: (After a little wait) "Here you go."

Y/N POV

I smelt something weird with the drink so I put it down while Futaro chugged it I smelt it again and boom sulfur next thing I see Futaro asleep and I get furious. Nino's just looking down at him holding a smile well she had it coming for her then.

Y/n: "Nino!" I yelled I was so mad I didn't even realize until I did. She yelped and took a few steps back. I calm myself down and talk peacefully. " Did you really think a few sleeping pills would take me out? They have a smell, especially when dissolved and water can't hide the smell and that's sulfur, what in your right mind thought to do that? Huh."

Nino: I don't want you in my house so putting you guys to sleep and then throwing you out would be the best idea."

Y/n: Didn't I tell you I was leaving for Volleyball, now I have to drop off Futaro and go back I'm not going able to practice because of you. Thank you, thank you very much." I could tell that it hit her because her eyes widened. I picked up Futaro and leave before anyone could say anything. I didn't want to hear it and just wanted to go home. I text my volleyball group chats saying I couldn't be able to come and practice by themselves.

Yotsuba: "What was that for Nino?"

Nino: "They don't deserve to be in this house, not my fua-." But she was cut off by Yotsuba and then Itsuki

Yotsuba: "Yes it is your fault you drugged him he could have made it but know he won't."

Itsuki: "And tell me how do we know if he could pay for a taxi? He may not be getting paid because he's fine but how fine? Tell me do you know how fine he is?"

I couldn't say anything I was being attacked by some stranger Yotsuba surprised me the most as she doesn't do that often. "Why should I care he should've waited for a little and we could have given him money for one." Our sibling quarrel went like this for a while.

Y/n and Nino's thoughts: 'This was so great.' (sarcastic)