Game and Festival

Yotsuba POV

Yotsuba: 'I did it again, why he makes me act so weird? I don't even know why I kissed him. Did he like it? Why are all these questions going through my head.'

Nino: "What was that?"

Yotsuba: "..."

Nino: "I asked what was that Yotsuba."

Yotsuba: "It was a friendly kiss, yeah that's what it was."

Nino: "Lair."

Yotsuba: "What nooooooo."

Ichika: "How about we just look for seats?"

Yotsuba: "Yeah sounds great."

Nino: "We are not done with this conversation yet."

Ichika: "Let's give her some time." (Whispering to Nino). "I don't think she even knows why she did it."

All I knew was that they were whispering but I couldn't stop thinking about it, did he want it to happen?

Y/m: POV

Y/n: 'What the fuck was that. I mean it was nice but I can't think about it. I see them five row, Pfft kind of ironic.'

Teamates:  Captain get your head in the game. 

Y/n: My bad, alright.  As long as you get the ball to me leave the rest to me and just approach the ball got it.

Team:  Yea sir

We started off with the first serve, I knew what I had to do so, I wanted to make it a good one to discourage the other team and hopefully impress Yotsuba. I throw it, perfect height right distance and I start the approach I jump right before the line, and boom.  You could hear the impact loud and clear it was perfect it went over and no one could touch it, a perfect Ace.  I look to see the crowd going wild and the other team just looking back wondering how the fuck I managed to get a service like that in.  I get it again I hear from my team to get another one like that in and chants from the crowd and do it again this time they don't let it hit the floor and the counter but my team gets it and I let it go into a perfect quick. 
        We were on fire, in perfect sync the crowd never let us down and I knew it was going to be a great game.  We won both sets 25-22 and 25-18 not too hard. We got water thanked the crowd, put down the net and we left I see the Ichika, Nino, and Yotsuba all walking toward me.

Y/n:  "So how did I do?"

Nino:  "Meh."

Y/n:  "Yeah right."

Yotsuba:  "You were amazing, I've never seen a jump serves like that." 

Ichika:  "That about sums it up"

Y/n:  "Thanks" I smiled at them "Next game will be even better."

Nino: "It better be."

I went home with them I was still thinking about the kiss Yotsuba gave me, that's two this 1 on the cheek and the other on the lips and we aren't even dating yet. I'm not complaining but damn who knew Yotsuba had so much courage. I made sure they went into their room and then went to mine to take a shower. I got out made a quick snack and went to sleep.

Yotsuba POV:

The second we got home I got interrogated

Nino: "So we going to talk about it."

Yotsuba: "Talk about what?" I tried to act dumb

Nino: "You know only you kissing Y/n

Itsuki: "Huh?