Chapter 3: The Cafe and June the Pantie ThiefUntitled part

Ben ran to the gym and to the back of the locker room there he saw Coach Highland, standing there like a general. Ben thought he was going to get chewed out. Then the couch said "I am glad you're finally getting tutoring! We don't want a repeat of last year when you almost didn't play. Now suit up and get warm up!"

"Yes, Coach! " Ben went into the locker room and got in his uniform and began warming up. Practice was like every Friday practice: a light warm up to get the body running, then a couple of drills, then pack it in as the Coach yammered on. Ben picked up some words as his thoughts wandered to Paige. Then he realized two words came through.

"Game" and "tonight"

He cursed in his mind. He had forgotten that there was a game tonight. Hopefully he could catch Paige. He heard Coach dismiss them.

"Get something light to eat! Be back here in an hour!"

Patrick, a friend of Ben's, looked at him and asked him about going to the local pizza place. "You wanna go to Maria's? The cheerleaders are gonna be there too"

Ben decided to find Paige first before anything. He decided the best solution was to lie to Patrick.

"Fuck, dude, I left my wallet in my car. You know, I have been leaving it there ever since that one fucker broke into my locker."

"Yeah, I remember dude. I'll see you at Maria's!"

What Ben said wasn't totally a lie. Back in his Junior year somebody broke into his locker and stole his wallet, along with his underpants. Alison soon found the one responsible, a cheerleader, and returned his items. Though Alison kept which cheerleader was responsible anonymous out of the whole "Cheerleader Code".

He searched the campus in his football gear. Then he saw her with someone he recognized. June: Cheerleader and Alison's minion. Alison described her as a "pussy-hound" once, that she could smell and identify a pussy from even the smallest shred of clothing. He watched wondering what was going on. He tried to remain inconspicuous so as not to draw their attention.

June was talking to Paige.

"We need to like, talk, Paige," June said in a very authoritative voice.

"Oh. About AP Math or what?"

"No, something like, way more serious"

"Look, if this is about Ben..."

"Ben?" She laughed

"Now I know what to tell Alison! She's been like, wondering what Ben was keeping secret and it's like, you"

"Fuck! Look, don't tell her anything, okay?" Paige said in a panic

June smiled evilly, her small dark eyes glinting, staring into Paige's eyes. Ben held back. Paige was a tough girl from the few minutes he talked to her.

June produced a pair of panties from a bag. She smelled the crotch, and then smiled again at Paige.

"See I like, found these lying about and I wondered, why the smell like, reminded me of a certain AP student I have math and government with. If you want my lips sealed Paige, I want to taste that cunt." She said with a very crafty voice. Paige blushed up to her ears.

"So how about it, Goth princess? I get a taste of the dark side and I never reveal to Alison that you and Ben have an appointment."

Paige felt trapped. If she refused, then Alison would know. If she agreed, she wouldn't know what would happen. June came closer to Paige, closing the gap. June spoke softly, her breathing spilling on Paige's face.