my psychology class

So I'm in highschool and I have a psychology class. When I first saw my classes for this semester I was really happy because  it is one of my favorites subjects.

I mean its the study of the mind! How we perceive things  and why. I also am very interested in disorders. I don't remember exactly when or how I started researching different things on my own, but I love it.

The first week of class the teacher was absent, (emergency). I didn't do any work that was assigned that week simply because I didn't feel like it. I wanted to wait until the teacher was there so I could actually put in effort. 

Just a note, he is also a world history teacher.

The next week he's back and he gives us assignments. At first I didn't think much about his qualification for the class because we did a "case study". Here I am thinking oh, well he's the teacher he must really know the subject if he's teaching it.

WRONG

He. Doesn't. Know. shit.

My best friend and I started realizing this after he would only give us book work. And when other students asked questions he would just say "look it up". I mean I know as you get older classes depend on you being more independent but stillll. Then what is a teacher there for if its not teaching and helping students understand the subject better. ESPECIALLY PSYCHOLOGY. It is some complex shit! I expected him to give lectures and do actual case studies instead of just watching a video and taking 20 notes on it.

Like seriously he made us watch a video last time on like the silk road, spices, cotton, and the origin of gunpowder. I looked at my best friend and I'm just like what?! She asks the teacher, "What does this have to do with psychology?" All he did was respond with,"Well you have to put on your 'psychological lenses' "

WHAT THE FUCK

The only psychological thing is that people are ambitious. Aside from that its just stealing, blowing up walls and fucking cotton or silk caterpillars. I don't even remember! I just remember seeing some type of caterpillars in like some caccoon shits.

Dale (my best friend) and I could teach the class if we wanted to.

Later into the video my friend realizes that it is on Netflix and she goes "What if I ask him if we could watch 22 Jump Street as long as we put on our 'psychological lenses'." I just laughed.

Last week he gave us a project to do on psychological things. At first Dale and I wanted to do wanderlust because its something we're both interested in. Plus, it also includes bipolar disorder, mania, and how some people change identities when they travel to different places. One main reason of it is also to leave behind all traumatic, and bad memories that you associate with the place you live in.

Well he said no. Either do it on mania or bipolar disorder. -_-

I mean come on the guy barely even knew about Nightmare Disorders. I know more about it than he does. 

Because we couldn't do wanderlust we chose something else.

STOCKHOLM SYNDROME

Hehehehehehe

So yesterday and today we were doing presentations and oh my god I swear.

After every presesntation he would joke about the subject by saying something like well how long have you been feeling like this.

FUCK YOU

HOW DARE YOU JOKE ABOUT SOMETHING LIKE BULIMIA!

HOW DARE YOU JOKE ABOUT SUICIDE!

HOW DARE YOU JOKE ABOUT PEOPLE WHO QUESTION THEIR GENDER!

FUCK YOU!

I presented today but I'll go into further detail about that some other day, along with my essay.

For anybody who read this, Umm thanks? Its really more of me expressing myself but I do appreciate you taking the time to do so.