YES AMERICA

So yesterday which was.. a.. few hours ago.. SAME SEX MARRIAGE WAS LEGALIZED ALL OVER THE U.S.

I am so incredibly happy after all the fighting we won. Aha! #LoveWins

It is so amazing, I seriously didn't think it would become legalized in every state so soon!

Imagine all the people who can marry there now! How wonderfully delighted they must have been to receive the news!

However there were some people who were overlooking the importance of this.

To some marriage isn't just about signing a paper it is a huge step in their lives. It's spousal rights, child custody and individual values.

A huge step, something that some people dream of.

To some it is not just making it official it is something more than that.

Some need to be more considerate.

When there were people saying that your love is wrong and immoral

When there were people protesting against a right that should have never been taken away from you

When it sometimes seemed that all your fighting for your and others right to marry was going nowhere

The emotions you feel after hearing the news that finally made it all worth are overwhelming.

Unless you can speak from experience or knowledge of what this is like I suggest to stop rubbing it off like it is nothing and keep your idea that this is not a big deal away from all these extremely happy people.

Because you do not know!

It is a big deal.

Even if it doesn't make a difference in your world it does in others'.

So please keep your ignorant comments to yourselves.

Now there is still a lot we need to work on but we will achieve it!

We have achieved something that would have been unthinkable years back!

We will keep fighting and we will stand strong.

Happy Pride       :D