Chapter 1

Wei Wuxian was kneeling in front to all Sect Leaders, Elders and Hanguang-jun, with his back full of blood with whip marks.

All due to the accident that almost killed the Great Hanguang-jun by fierce corpse.

And they all blame Wei Wuxian.

Lan Qiren glance at Wei Wuxian with a disgusting look on his face.

Lan Xichen Sect Leader of Gusu also look at Wei Wuxian slightly angry.

All of them look at Wei Wuxian with disgusted and angry looks on their faces, except Jiang Cheng since he's not there and Lan Wangi was looking down not looking at Wei Wuxian. The Juniors that was close to Wei Wuxian was crying even Jin Ling because they know what really happened but Wei Wuxian told them not to say anything. Jin Guangyao smirk at Wei Wuxian but no body seems to notice except the Sect Leader of Qinghe Nie. Nie Huaisang covered his face with his fan and look at Wei Wuxian sadly.

Lan Xichen sigh heavily and look at Wei Wuxian once again.

"Wei Wuxian I banish you to all cultivation world" Lan Xichen stated with anger plastered in his face.

Wei Wuxian's eyes widen and he look at his lover Lan Wangi his eyes asking for help but Lan Wangi was only looking down not daring to meet his eyes.

Wei Wuxian look down and began to stood up.

"Very Well, I'll disappear in your eyes" Wei Wuxian stated and began to walk away from them and hearing the juniors crying for him and begging the Sect Leaders and Elders for him to stay. Sizhui was crying his heart out, he finally remembered his Xian-Ge and yet they're taking him away from him again.

After Wei Wuxian finally disappeared from their sight Sizhui look at the Sect Leaders and Elders and glared at them his tears still streaming down. He ran away from them Jin Ling following him behind.

The juniors all walk away crying.

●●●●●

Wei Wuxian sat down near a tree and called Wen Ning, who arrives immediately.

"Master Wei?!" Wen Ning sound panic and pick up Wei Wuxian.

"Wen Ning don't tell my brothers about this, just bring me to the place" Wei Wuxian said before passing out.

Wen Ning nodded and ran to where he gets help.

●●●

Wen Ning arrives in Coffin Town at sunset, where Xiao Xingchen, Xue Yang, Song Lan and three others and him settled.

(Xiao Xingchen didn't die and so as Song Lan and Xue Yang and they didn't met A-Qing)

Wen Ning opened the door to see Xiao Xingchen leaning on to Xue Yang. While Xue Yang was holding a sleeping 6 year old boy in his arms.

(Xiao Xingchen isn't blind he can see in this story and he and Xue Yang are together)

Song Lan was no where to be found and Wen Qing was also no where to be found so he assume the two must've went out to get some food.

He saw two teenage boy thet seem to notice him and they look very worried well the other one was worried but it wasn't shown to his face.

One of the boys had Golden eyes and the other had silver eyes.

"Uncle Ning!!!" The boy with golden eyes ran towards Wen Ning and look at Wei Wuxian.

"Is Dad okay?!" The boy said in a panic and worried voice and tears threatening to fall down his face.