Uno Sex

(i changed things up from what we had in the comment section)

Lucas was waiting on Hyucks dresser. He had been there for a while waiting for Hyuck to get out of the shower. Lucas began to get impation, he started whining and considered going to the bathroom and yelling at the younger. He stopped his actions once he heard the door open, getting back in position he stared at the boy as he came out the bathroom.

"Hyung, what are you doing?" Hyuck asked, not really surprised at the man on his dresser. Lucas got sorta upset by the fact that hyuck wasn't paying enough attention to him. The older rested his hands on his chin waiting for the younger to look back at him. Once he did, Lucas threw his hand forward slightly in a catlike way letting out a growl.

Hyuck stared out the boy again unsure of what he was trying to do. The younger had already put a shirt on and was ready to go watch tv till his hyung hopped off his dresser and dragged him out of the room. Startled by this hyuck let out a mellowed sound slitlghly gasping. Once the two boys were in their living room Lucas pulled a deck of uno cards from his sweater pocket. Before the younger could question what they were doing Lucas began explaining.

"So strip uno?" Lucas smiled at Hyuck and nodded repetitively. "Fine, but take your sweater off so it's fair," Hyuck said, smirking at his hyung. Lucas took it off never breaking eye contact with the younger. Once they were both settled in they started the game. Since this isn't your everyday, uno, obviously, they changed the rules up.

1. You will strip one item of clothing if the you cant put down after picking up from the deck 3 times.

2. If you look at the other person cards you will have to strip two items of clothing.

hyuck had gone first, flipping over the card from the deck, which was a yellow seven. he sucked his teeth since he didnt have any yellows nor sevens in his deck. Reaching for the pile he made eye contact with his hyung as he did so. The first card he pulled was a green five, lucas saw that hyuck hadn't got the card that he needed which means if he doesn't get it on the next two pulls he would sttip.

Hyuck saw Lucas grining from across from him. He shooked him off and reached for another card. Pulling a yellow three may have been the best thing that had ever happend to him.
Lucas groaned and went to do his turn.

As the two were going back and forth with each other, the older couldn't help but imagine hyuck being under him, naked and in his control. He smirked and glanced at the boy infront of him, hyuck noticed this glance and look at his hyung.

The two just exchange eye contact before going back to the game. They both new there was tension between them, whether it was sexual or non-sexual, they wanted to get rid of it.

Lucas had picked up three times and didnt get his card so he threw his shirt over his jead exposing his tan abs. hyuck had felt his dick twitch alittle while staring at the others abs.

"Come on Hyuckie~ put a card down." the older somewhat moaned. hycuk looked at his deck then to the cards laid in front of him. there was a red five laying there. hycuk could have either put down a his red skip or risk striping.

Since he wanted to see more of the boy infront of him he decided not to put the skip down and reach for the pile.

"red, red, red please~" hyuck had whispered to him self.

he revealed the card and it was a blue eight. groaning out, he picked up again, this time getting a green one.
"one last try hyuckie." The younger had picked up the last card and looked at his hyung. slowly he took his shirt off revealing his also tanned abs.

Lucas took a long gaze and the boy and couldn't control himself any longer. he pounced at the boy and pinned him down. attacking his neck leaving bruises here and there.

hycuk let out subtle moans and groans as he felt the older tracing his lips down to his wasit line. lucas looked up and the boy and pulled his sweats down going straight to the youngers dick.

He sniffed him and just basked in his scent. he wanted to worship him, wanted to make his hyuck feel loved and feel good. Luacs removed hyuck underwear? and began taking him in his mouth. hyucks short yet thick length hitting the back of his throat again and again.

"you like that? hmm? you like me taking you this deep?" lucas said removing his lips from the youngers dick before engulfing it again.

hyuck moaned in ecstasy as he felt his high approaching. Lucas began flicking at his nipples and sucking on them while the other hand jerked hyucks dick off.

"Ah-h~ clo-closee~" Hyuck moaned trying to push the older off him. lucas retaliated and went back to sucking his dick, harder and faster. As hycuk came he shot his hot semen down his hyungs throat painting it white.

breathing heavily, hycuk began closing his eyes almost faling asleep untill a wet substance prodided at his entrance.

"AH-H!~" he moaned feeling lucas enter a finger into him. lucas began working his fingers into the boy. hyuck played with his nipples looking down and the man between his legs.

"good boy" lucas said causing hyuck to almost come. Once lucas felt that hyuck was strechcted out enough he pulled his dick out and had hyuck suck on it to lub it up some.

he then pullled it out and began prodding at the youngers entrance. hyuck let out a loud gasp mixed groan as he felt the tip of the older entering him. "calm down baby boy, its just the tip" lucas chuckled holding hycuks stomach down with his hand.

he thrusted in more stopping when he heard the younger sqeul and returning when he gave him the okay.
once lucas was all the way in he looked and hyuck before slamming his hips and thrusting in anf out of the younger.

hycuk became a moaning mess as lucas kept smashing into him, just thr feeling of his thick long cock sliding in and out of his tight ass made him come.

"awh, come on hyuckie, you couldn't have waited for me?" lucas asked in a playful yet still upset tone. The younger began to apologize until lucas grabbed the base of his dick and squeezed it tight.

"now your gonna have to wait till im ready to quit."

He then took himself all the way out and slammed back in as hard as he can hitting the youngers prostate multiple times. not holding back on the younger boy.

he had started choking the younger with one hand as the other was stoll squeezing his dick. hycuk threw his head back and rolled his eyes as a smile came over his face. never wanted this movement to end.

he was brought back down to earth when he felt a smack on his inner thigh. "on your hands and knees baby boy." the older moaned out.

those words alone made hyucks knees weak. he switched positions and almost fell as his hyung rentered his tight hole, right back to abusing it.
lucas felt him self coming closer to his release so he let go of the youngers dick and placed both hands on his hips making sure to leave marks.

he slammed in harder and harder trying to catch his high. the boy under him had already come four times, being sent into overstimulation.

lucas came into hyucks tight ass with a loud moan slapping it beforr slowing thrusting in riding his high.

the uno game long forgotten.

well, i tried my best to add what we had in the comments, hope you like it lmao <3