Just the Beginning

This chapter is a little spicier 😏

-Parks🖤

Nanami held the door open for you, but you only took a few steps inside before you stopped and turned around. He moved the "Do Not Disturb" sign to the doorknob outside. Y/N knew she shouldn't keep pushing him, but it had been a long week and you wanted him to fully let go. With this in mind, you lifted your dress enough to slip your hand into your panties. Nanami turned around and froze with his mouth agape. He could hear how wet you were.

The last of his resolve was set ablaze in front of you. As you pushed your fingers inside, you could see the shift on his face. He looked rabid as he watched and listened to you. Your breath caught in your throat.

Oh shit... You thought as Nanami pounced on you.

In a flash, his hand was wrapped around your neck again, and he shoved you against the door. You squealed when your head slammed into his palm, your back flush against the door, and his massive hand clamped around your throat. This was the reaction you were waiting for.

"Fourteen," Nanami emphasized both syllables. "You let Gojo touch you fourteen times today."

"Did I?" You ask innocently.

Nanami flared his nostrils as he heaved a sigh. His lips attacked yours, and his tongue swiped into your mouth. He dominated your mouth for a few seconds before he began trailing kisses down your jaw and neck. His fingers began bunching up your dress around your waist as he kissed your chest.

You whined when he pulled his mouth away from your skin. Why is he stopping? You only had a split second to wonder before he sank to his knees in front of you. Your dress was bundled up in one hand while his other ran down your thigh and gripped the back of your knee. With a kiss to the inside of your thigh, Nanami pulls your leg up to rest on his shoulder. Your raised thigh now held your dress out of his way.

Y/N moaned at his proximity to your pussy. He slipped his middle finger into the side of your panties and ran his knuckles down your slit.

"Beg for it, brat," Nanami orders while his finger waited at your entrance.

"Please," you groan.

"Please, what?" He nuzzled his face into your still clothed cunt.

Your back arched off of the door as you tried to compose yourself enough to form a sentence.

"Please, daddy."

He moaned in approval against you.

"Please make me cum," you begged.

Nanami's long finger hooked around your panties and pulled them to the side. His other arm wrapped around your leg that rested on his shoulder. As he ran his tongue between your lips, his fingers dug into the squishy top of your thigh. Nanami knew that Y/N wouldn't stay still for long.

Y/N couldn't focus on anything other than the feeling of his tongue circling your clit. He knew exactly what to do to get you screaming, and after the elevator you were more than ready. It didn't take much before your hands were desperately searching for purchase on the door. Your climax was building, and you didn't know what to do with your hands.

Nanami noticed your probing hands from the corner of his eye. He loved watching you come undone. Today is going to be fun, he thought. When he let go of your thigh, your hips immediately started rolling. In a rush to hold you down again, he grabbed your wrist and placed your hand on his head. His grip on your thigh returned.

Y/N snaked your fingers through his blond hair before you curled your fingers to grab a handful of his hair. Nanami moaned into your dripping cunt as you pulled his hair. The vibrations and his arousal sent you over the edge.

Normally, he would continue as you finished your orgasm, but this time he stood up right away. He wiped his mouth with his pointer finger and thumb. As you came down from high, he left you against the door and walked towards the couch. As he moved, he unbuckled his leather belt, and slipped it through his belt loops.

"That's one down, princess. Thirteen more to go." Nanami wrapped the belt around his palm.

A shudder ran up your spine at his words. He lounged onto the couch with his arms along the back. His legs were spread wide, and his pelvis was pushed forward. Your gaze fell from his open mouth to his heaving chest. With every breath, the buttons on his shirt strained against his muscular chest. Your eyes dropped lower to his erection that pressed against his pants, begging to be released. You took a step forward, mesmerized by how erotic he looked.

"Stop." Nanami called out.

You froze and looked at him with confusion.

"Crawl to me." He leaned his head to the side with a devilish smirk.

Y/N loved when Nanami took control like this. He maintained an amazing balance of making demands and giving pleasure. You get down on your hand and knees on the cold, wood floor; careful not to kneel on your dress. Your hips swayed behind you, and Nanami couldn't look away. The material of your dress contoured your ass so perfectly that he could see every movement and jiggle.

He pressed his palm against his bulge making him groan. The sounds of you coming undone because of his mouth replayed through his head. He was impatient for you to get to him, and thankful that you didn't take too long.

You placed your hands on his thighs, then ran them up to undo the button of his pants. He lifted his hips to allow you to pull his pants and briefs down. His cocked slapped against his stomach as it sprang from his underwear. You pulled them off his legs and tossed them on the floor. Nanami looked at you with a straight face. You knew he wanted you to fold his pants, but you figured if you moved quick enough, he would forget.

Before he could scold you, your lips were closing around his dick. He gasped and let his head fall back. You smirked as you sunk your head down his length. He was putty in your hands whenever you gave him head. It was one of the few times he didn't give any orders. Partially because he trusted you to please him, but mostly because he couldn't form a sentence while receiving.

Y/N did all the little things you knew he loved. You twirled your tongue around his tip. You hollowed your cheeks and popped your mouth as you came off. He was a moaning mess when he reached forward and grabbed your head. His fingers were spread out along the back of your scalp, and his palms rested over your ears. You clenched your thighs together knowing what was about to happen.

Your mouth sat open just right to allow Nanami to thrust up into your mouth. Y/N originally suggested this to Nanami, and he was more than happy to oblige. Tears gathered in your eyes as you choked on his cock. Spit spilled down his shaft, collecting more every time he hit the back of your throat. You loved how wild he became when he did this. His grunts were rabid as he reached his peak.

You took back control and continued bobbing your head and hand up and down his dick as he came. A slew of filthy noises spilled from his open mouth. His cum spilled down and through your fingers as you pushed him further and further. His moans turned to whimpers as his whole body twitched and jerked.

"That's-" Nanami tried to speak. "That's- enough."

You swirled your tongue around the head one more time. Nanami yanked your head back by your hair.

"That's enough, brat," he huffed out between breaths.

Y/N smiled as cum and spit spilled down your chin. Nanami leaned forward and used his thumb to scoop some of his cum from your chin. He pushed his thumb into your mouth; the reference to Gojo at breakfast was obvious.

"Don't ever let Gojo Satoru into your mouth again." Nanami commanded.

You sucked his thumb as he pulled it from your mouth.

"Yes, daddy." You hummed and leaned your head down on his thigh. You were still a little drunk from the mimosas.

"Now get up and go to the bedroom. Your punishment has only just begun." Nanami leaned forward and kissed your temple.