1

" This is our new student. Her name is (Y/n). And yes, she is a female." " Hey girlie! Why are you at our school! You're a girl!" "Girls cant be villains!" " You would be scared at the sight of any hero!" " Like a girl is better than us boys!" " Ewww, it's her." " What sort of girl can fight?" " You don't belong here!" " Oh, their boys just being boys. Don't let them get into your head too much sweetie." "If you want to be Ninjgaos next villain, some boys picking on you shouldn't bother you." " Just ignore them." " You're better than them."

I'm better than them. Damn right I am. I smirk as I stared at the boy who was holding their nose, on the ground, in pain. His nose bleeding. A teacher ran over quickly and picked the boy up so they he was standing. The teacher tipped there head back and held a towel to their nose. The towel being soaking up the blood that was spilt from the boys nose. The teacher took the boy to the nurse as the other boys stared at me. " So? Who's next!" I looked around at the boys who always said I was weak because of my gender. 

I was ready to fight any of these boys who think they're better. " That's enough (Y/n)." The principal pat my shoulder. I scoff and look down. " Everyone, to lunch right now." The principal shooed us away. I huffed and pulled the hood from my jacket over my head. " Hey!" I stopped and looked behind myself. I saw a boy with a black hoodie that had a printed green 5 and skeletal ribs painted on. I knew this boy was Lloyd Garmadon because he never shuts up about his father.

" What do you want Lloyd?" I asked, expecting more insults to come out of his mouth. Instead, I got compliments. " Hey, I'm sorry for calling you weak before. I've never seen a girl actually fight and win the fight! You made him bleed so much! That must of been a strong punch! You're actually really strong and cool!" He smiled. I was a bit shocked, " You, you think I'm cool because I punched someone?" He nodded very quickly. " How did you do it? Can you teach me how to punch like that!"

I smiled a bit. I guess I just made a friend? " Sure Lloyd, I'll teach you when schools over and we have free time. So we don't get disturbed to go back to class after lunch." I suggest. " Sounds good!" He gave me two thumbs up. " Wanna sit together at lunch?" He asks as we got closer to the lunchroom. I shrug, " Sure, why not." He smiled more and opened the lunch door for me. I thanked him, bowed slightly as a joke. We both laugh and walk inside We got our lunch and sat at our table. We chatted while we ate, getting to know each other better and all.

 I learned about his obsession with candy and comics. He learned about my obsession with stuffed animals and candles. I just really like the smell ok. " What's your favorite candle that you've smelt?" He asked. I hummed, "That's hard because I forget a lot of scents. Maybe lavender or champagne toast. Both really good." I pick at my food. " What's your favorite candy?" " All of them." We laughed and continued to talk about everything and anything. Turns out we both like the Starfarer comics. Lloyd's more interesting that I had originally thought.

The school day ends faster when you have a friend to goof off with. The teacher allowed us to move so we sat together in the back. We barely listened to the lesson and whispered to each other, played rock paper scissors, and did that dumb thing where you fold a piece of paper and one draws the lower body and the other draws the upper body. We ended up with really goofy things. I was also luckily left alone for the rest of the day as well. When the bell rang, we all got up and ran from our seats. " I wonder if you could be transferred to the room I stay in!" Lloyd suggested. I gasp silently, " I'm already walking to the principal."

It was a success. A kid was moved out of the room and replaced by me. Now Lloyd and I now shared a room together! Well, with also two other kids. I moved my stuff into the room and made myself comfortable on the bottom bunk. Lloyd had the top one. He offered the top but I was personally happy with the bottom one because I have a tendency to roll in my sleep and I do not want to fall onto the ground from all the way up there. I saw Lloyds head pop down from the top bunk and smile at me. Maybe he was happy having a new friend too. I never really see him with other people other than Brad who also stayed in this room along with Gene.

The two boys weren't happy that I now live in the same room with them. Lloyd came down from the top bunk and we sat next to each other and continued to talk. I showed him the two stuffed animals I was about to sneak into the school and he even gave me a piece of candy that he had sunk in. As we talked, Brad and Gene came into the room. Gene made a disgusted noise when he saw me and I just glared at him. He shut quickly. Brad asked where the pervouis boy that stayed here was and Lloyd revealed that I replaced him. Brad made a yuck noise but other than that, he didn't care. Lloyd brushed him off and continued to talk to me. I think school has just gotten a lot more fun and interesting.