Chapter 2 🌺

Chapter 2 🌺

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

You could hear the squealing and shouting coming from the boys and girls as Naruto walked through the Hallway. It was always like this since elementary school, everyone would simp for Naruto. Well not everyone, his friends Neji, Shikamaru, Choji, Shino and the list goes on, didn't simp for him. He was at least grateful for that. But it still didn't change the fact that all these other 'low-lifes' simp for him. He calls them 'low-lifes'. He finally made his way through his fans, as he saw Shikamaru and the rest of his friends in the distance. Once they saw him, they waved him over there. 

Naruto, pushing through the crowd, finally made it to his friends, "Hi guys." He spoke in an un-amused voice. "Hi Naru!" Ino greeted as the rest followed suit. The conversation was going pretty well, before one changed the topic. "Oi, do y'all know we're getting new students today?!" "Ah, I heard they were called the Uchihas" "I too heard that they're pretty handsome, Naruto has some competition~" Kiba teased.

Naruto's pov

"I too heard they're pretty handsome, Naruto has some competition~" Kiba teased me. He's so damn annoying. "Hm." I hummed with little to no interest. "Come on man, aren't you at least a little interested?" Sui-bitch said as he slinged an arm around me, geez, why do I have such annoying friends. "No." I said coldly as I pulled his arm off of me. "You're so boringgg" Ino whined. "Hm." I hummed and left.

·

It's so boring in Mr.Iruka's class, don't get me wrong, I do like him as my other father but his class bores the hell out of me. I thought not paying attention to the lesson. I wish something would happen— "Attention Naruto Namikaze report to the main office, I repeat Naruto Namikaze report to the main office!" The speaker blurted annoyingly loud as if the heavens answered my prayers. As I stood up I could hear Snickers coming from behind me and whispers as they assume I'm in trouble. I smiled at Iruka only he could see though as I grabbed a hall pass from him and walked out the door. As I was closing the door I heard a female voice say, "He's such a bad–boy~! 😍❤️♥″ Probably from Sakura. Cringe. 

🌸

I finally reached the main office as I knocked on the door earning afterwards a soft but strict "come In" as I walked through the main office door I saw eight people standing while looking at me. I walked straight to granny Tsunade's desk and sat on it with my legs crossed. "You called Granny?" "I swear to Kami-sama Gaki, stop calling that!" Tsunade scolded me. I just huffed and looked away. "Anyways," Tsunade resumed.

"I called you in here, because I need you for a task" Tsunade said before eyeing me. "And that is?" I said, getting lazy already. "I need you to.."