Chapter 4 🌹

Chapter 4🌹

We've been waiting for this damn driver to come and take us to our destination, it's been 20 fuckin minutes and he hasn't been here yet. What the hell is he doing? Just like shikamaru says, this—

And in a moment of levity and retaliation the later driver pulled up, and to not my surprise it was Kakashi-sensei, the one who's driving. "Ofc.."

I mumbled as I got in the car and the 8 other no boys followed suit. "Ah, Naruto, it's been a while hasn't it?" He said obviously trying to start a conversation with me, "hm." I said looking out the window, of course I sitted in the front seat like the king I am. Kakashi-sensei knew he wouldn't get many responses out of me so he just gave up. 

Wise choices Kakashi-sensei. "Ne, it's going to be a long ride so buckle up and be humble." He spoke to everyone as he pulled off. "Okay." Me and the other boys answered, some were excited and most weren't. I could definitely tell the 'some' were Obito and Shisui. After All they're probably the 'sun shines' out of the eight. I sighed as I pulled out my phone and headphones, turning on some music, as I put my head on the window and dozed off to sleep. Not wanting to be bothered. 

No one's pov: 2 hrs later the car pulled up to a huge mansion. Everyone except Naruto and Kakashi stared in Awe, they didn't expect for Lady Tsunade to go all out. Shisui and Obito hurriedly got out of the car and ran towards the house. "H-hold on! We have to wake up Naruto!" Kakashi yelled out to them. "Why don't you wake him up yourself?" Indra spoke. "W-well," Kakashi swear dropped "Let's just say, he's feisty if someone wakes him up." "he can't be that bad." Sasuke scoffed.

"Stay still!" Naruto warned Sasuke as he pushed ice against his bruises. "you didn't have to do all that.." "Well, didn't Kakashi-sensei warn you?! Your pride got the best of you." Naruto bluntly explained. "Hn" Sasuke Hned as he jumped off the counter and went to his room. "Ne, Naruto-chan, you'll make the perfect wife for all 8 of us!" Tobi 'praised' "Heh, yea, keep dreaming." Naruto scoffed. "Ya Know he's right." Izuna said, backing up Tobi's statement. "Just shut up!" Naruto yelled clearly flustered as he ran up to his room.

Naruto's pov: It's been 2hrs in this hell hole and it feels as if I've been here for 2 years. God please kill me. I don't deserve this. Also I'm hungry but there's barely anything to eat. Tobi ate all the food, with his fatas— "Oi, there's McDonald's downstairs, Tsunade sent it!" "Okay, I'll be down there in a bit!" I shouted back, maybe my luck is beginning to change. I should probably hurry down there before that fat ass Obito eats all my food. I thought as I exited my room making my way downstairs to the dinner room table. 

"Finally, you took your time getting down here!" The guy with the duckbutt hairstyle said, Sasuke was it? "Chill duck butt." I insulted him as I took the seat next to Itachi I'm assuming. "Will you stop calling me duckbutt?!" "Nah." I said, stealing a fry from Shisui. "Oi!" My bad I'm hungry. "Nehehe" I giggled as I stuffed more into my mouth and ran. He was chasing me angrily around the living room. "I swear once I get my hands on yo—" and then he tripped over something shit I didn't know I wasn't paying attention. When he tripped he accidentally pushed me to the ground as he fell onto me, before he fell any further he slammed his hands on the side of my head. Both of us were very flustered, and just stayed in that pose frozen. Did I just get accidentally pinned to the floor..?—BY A CUTE GUY?! "Ma, shisui, I thought we all agreed on sharing the hottie?" The other other duckbutt said. Izuna I'm assuming. I snapped out of my shock when I realized that the Uchiha boys were surrounding us with an amused look on their faces. And Holy hell was that hot. "No—No I know we agreed to—IT WAS JUST AN ACCIDENT!" 

He freaked out. As he got off of me fast, blushing madly, waving his hands in front of his face. I sighed as I watched them tease the poor boy. 

"Hey you okay?" Itachi I'm guessing asked as he reached out to me. "Yeah, thanks." I answered back, grabbing his hand and helping myself up. He smiled softly at him, which I returned back to why the hell did I, as he went to comfort the now weeping Shisui in the corner. 

|10pm|

No One's Pov; It's currently 10pm, you'd think responsible teenagers/high-schoolers would be sleeping by now, right? Wrong. They was a night drinking because SOMEONE *cough* *cough* Tobi decided to sneak alcohol into the dorms! 

Somehow they convinced Naruto to join, actually there wasn't much convincing he was really stressed and all he decided to join in. So right now they're wasted. "Ne, I have an idea Everyone!" Sasuke said, for them being drunk they didn't slur on their words except they talked clearly, hell, they don't even look drunk! "What is it Sasuke?" Naruto said already regretting it. "Let's play spin the bottle!" Sasuke declared. "Hell no." Naruto protested, he didn't wanna risk the regrets of waking up in the bed with one of them. "Come on, pleaseeee!" Shisui begged. "N—"

Naruto's pov: How the hell did it come to this? Playing spin the bottle with a couple of fuckboys. At least everyone somewhat sobered up, including me "Ne Naruto-chan, it's your turn!" Madara said, poking my left cheek. "Okay, okay, I get it jeez!" I said using my right hand to stop him from poking my cheek again. I sighed as I reached out to the bottle, hesitantly spinned the bottle. Now this is where my anxiety creeps in. Who's it going to land on—What if they don't like me—What if they're annoying—What if they're a bad kisser—What if I'm a bad kisser?!—What if— Izuna. It landed on Izuna. "Hell yea!" Izuna yelled, he stood up and made his way towards me before I could even get up he grabbed me by the wrists and pulled me into the closet. Well somebody is eager.

Izuna's pov: It seems like it's my lucky day, first my long-time crush now has to tutor me and look after me, then we're roommates with him, and lastly I get to make-out with him! I gave him no time as I attacked his lips. Fuck, he tastes so good! I can tell I taste good as well because he's moaning in the kiss. He wrapped his arms around my neck to deepen the kiss. The kiss was so good we didn't want to pull away for air, but not wanting to suffocate to death we pulled away either way. "Hm, seems like someone enjoyed it~" I teased wanting his cute reaction. "Shut up." He gently punched my arm causing me to chuckle. "Time's up!" Indra yelled at the closet. I gave Naruto a small smirk before walking out the closet and making sure to give the others a 'I-got-to-kiss-Naruto-before-yall' look and sit back down next to Nii-san as we played more rounds.

No one's pov: Everyone played a couple of rounds before dozing off to sleep in the living room. 

-Morning- It was 6am when Naruto had awoken, he tried to sit up but for some reason he couldn't. "What the hell.." he mumbled as he looked for the possible reason as to why he can't sit up. And what he saw made him blush madly. "How the hell did I get into this mess.."