The twenty-fifth chapter

-------------------------------------------

(Ummm... I don't think I have shown you this one yet? I don't really feel like making art today and was barely able to make this chapter. Just know that this is an old picture that has nothing to do with the chapter -w-')

-------------------------------------------

Brutus pov. (I want to try this format instead)

I was looking at him from the spot that I was sitting in. His question that only escaped his lips for around a few minutes ago confused me... Gender? It was something that I never really thought of.

Most times I get called a monster or creature but no one has ever asked me about what I want to be called... When I look back at the male standing in front of me I tilt my head slightly and try to figure out what I want to be called.

"Do you remember your death?" My head snapped back into a straight position again feeling a wave of a shock coming over me. How did he know about these things? Maybe he knows someone... He doesn't seem to have any features of a dead man.

"No... But how?..." I say trailing off in thoughts again after questioning the standing male. He only looks at me with his strangely ice-cold eyes making me realize something... He was...

Oh... Well. 

I stand up not making any eye contact with him feeling slightly envious of him. I then realize his questions haven't been answered yet and I decide on something that I think would fit me best.

"I would like you to just call me Brutus... I don't really feel like having a specific label yet..." I tell him bringing my hand to my neck and scratching on it slightly even though there was no itching there.

"I don't remember anything special but I'm certain I'm not a bad person... I just forget who I am sometimes..." I say continuing to scratch my neck, it is strangely pleasant to do so.

"Could you watch over Alex for me? He isn't really the best at keeping himself in a good place. If you can keep him calm that would be nice. Just tell him that I gave you permission!" He tells me not really backing down or showing much emotion except for happiness? Even though I am super tall and creepy?

"Yeah, I will do anything I can to keep the small man content and safe..." I tell him not to look away this time. Instead, I was staring at him with my two eyes nodding at the same time feeling confident in protecting this small male.

I don't know why I feel so comfortable around him... When I tried to almost kill him a few minutes ago I felt like my whole body relaxed more than usual... It was a question I had a feeling wouldn't be answered.

Feeling like all the questions I had just gave me more questions I decided to stop thinking about all of them and when I was about to check the malle in front of me the door had already closed to the outside...

--------------------------------------------

(Sorry for not working a lot on this one, I didn't want to tire myself out, and since I publish once a day I feel like sometimes I need to make half the chapter I usually do. I'm slightly tired today and just want to relax the rest of the day, this was my last school day and I want to sleep already... -w-')

-----(Until the next chapter!)-----