chapter 7 : the smilling berserker

Izuku pov
When the school is done, I was wonder that if I could go to patrol with Hawks earlier. So I text Hawks and ask him, he agree so I left in the class room to ask papa.

Izuku
Papa can I ask a you a question?

Aizawa
Sure izuku what do you want?

Izuku
Can I go patrol with Hawks, I don't wanna stay on dorm

Aizawa
Sure, since you a pro hero already but do you have do your hero outfit and nd what time you will go

Izuku
I do a hero outfit at school and other outfit for my patrol. The time is 8 pm.

Aizawa
Ok you gain my permission. You can go out whatever time you want.

Izuku
Thx papa!

I walk back to the dorm, I saw them all was playing game. I was walking back to my dorm when I was done doing dinner I call shinsou at common room.

Izuku
Shin time to eat....

Shinsou
Ok thx izuku, I will call denki to eat.

After I done saying it I go to my dorm. After 2 minutes they two come inside.

Shinsou
So izuku want play with us after dinner?

Izuku
Sorry shin I have patrol today. But you can play PS5 in my dorm I will come back at 3 am.

Shin
Oh ok...... Don't get hurt....

Izuku
Ok shin!

After we done eating and cleaning is 7.50 pm. I was grabbed my bag that have my hero costume and say goodbye to them then start walking to the place that I meet with hawks I will change at outside.

At common room
Uraraka
Is that izuku? Why she go out that late.

Lida
Izuku! You can not go outside that late or I will tell sensei.

Izuku
I have gain permission from sensei. If you don't trust me you can call sensei.

After I saying it I go outside and change into my hero outfit

Izuku pro hero outfit

After I done changing, I open my wing and then fly to the place that I meet with Hawks

Izuku
Hawks! Hawks I'm late

Hawks
Zuzu you here. You us look like a Kitsune.

Izuku
Because I don't want my class find out so I do my outfit like this.

Hawks
Now let's go zuzu.

Izuku
Ok!

When me and Hawks was flying to check did have any villian around. When at 2 pm, we saw a villian attack at the mall there was many people on the building. Me and Hawks use our feather and try to get all of the person out.