A Bad Relization

Fanz's POV
An hour went by, as we were watching the Sonic movie, when Chris then asked both of us a question.
Chris: So, you guys remember when you talked about your alternate universe self?
Fanz: Uh, yeah..what about him?
Chris: You don't think you could show me what his world looks like can you?
Fanz: Hmm, I guess I could, Mangle hasn't seen that either. Plus I have nothing else better to do..alright."
I got up, walked to my door, and opened it to Conner's world, to see it looking a lot better than it looked last time.
All three of us walked through the door, to see ourselves change.
Mangle: Woah! My hand has fingers again!
Chris: My face, It's not square anymore!
Conner: Uh what  are you guys doing?
Chris/Mangle: ...
Fanz: Don't worry we were just about to leave-
???: Fanz who are you talking to?
Fanz: Who said my name?
Conner: He's not talking about you he's talking about me.
Fanz: Who?
Conner: *moving to his Ipad* Be right back guys.
???: Ok.
Fanz: So..who is that?
Conner: He's a friend of mine. He calls himself: Tebotis95
Fanz: ..What?
Conner: *sighs* It's his username on discord.
Fanz: Oh. Yeah that makes more sense. Is that the only friend on discord you have?
Conner: definitely not. I have a lot more friends than that on here, but there's four of them I know a bit more considering they're the ones that voicechat with me the most. Their Usernames are:
Tebotis95

 Their Usernames are:Tebotis95

WingDingSteve

Pyro Sans

And finally, Gudetama189

(These images were based off their profile pics, and were drawn by me

(These images were based off their profile pics, and were drawn by me.)
Conner: Anyway, that's only four of the friends I know.
Fanz: How did you guys meet?
Conner: It happened a few months ago when I was having a sleeping issue. I saw a notification show up on my phone from a YouTuber I barely watched. It said that he was livestreaming with the title: I can't sleep. I wasn't able to sleep either so I said fuck it, anyways over a couple of months I met other friends who did the same as I did, and we found out that both of us were pretty chill.
Fanz: Whats's the YouTuber's Username?
Conner: Oh right it's SpunkyAnimations, you should sub to him.
Fanz: I mean, I could probably subscribe to the one in My universe but ok.
Conner: Speaking of universe, If he was in your universe, he'd probably hate it.
Fanz: Uh-why?
Conner: He says Minecraft bores him.
Fanz: Wait, you have a username that basically means Minecraft Fans, and you watch livestreams of someone that doesn't like the game?
Conner: Uh..yeah, pretty much.
Fanz: Why?
Conner: Because Minecraft is just a game, even though it's my favorite one, I'm not gonna hate someone that has different interests in entertainment than mine. But if people constantly say Minecraft is bad specifically to me, then I would hate the hell out of them, cause that's just a fuckin bitch right there.
Fanz: That's a little specific but ok.
Tebotis: True.
Conner: Oh shit did I forget to mute myself again?
Tebotis: Yeah.
Conner: Well shit.
Teb: Who are you talking to though?
Conner: Just my alternate universe self.
Teb: Wait didn't you say your other selves were bad?
Fanz: What's he talking about?
Conner: (Oh boy, here we go.) Ok, so you know about those certain shows that have alternate universe episodes where one of them has an evil version of the protagonist?
Fanz: I guess?
Conner: Well in this senario, *face turns serious* we have the opposite of that.
Fanz: Wait, so we're the only good versions of ourself?!
Conner: Yes, back when I was trying to find which universe THE ADMINISTRATOR originated from, I saw other versions of ourselves either dead, or corrupted from their powers, however not all of them had the same powers as us. For example, I've seen one version of us dead next to a shattered mirror, which I can only assume was a suicide. Then there were a few others I saw that looked like this:

 Then there were a few others I saw that looked like this:

(Art made by me)Fanz: Jesus

(Art made by me)
Fanz: Jesus..well, what does that make me? Is there a chance I might be be of them?
Conner: No, don't compare yourself like that! There was already one bad self that came from your world, I doubt there would be another from the same world!
Fanz:..Ok *slightly anxious*
Conner: Wait, why are you here in the first place?
Fanz: Oh, *points to Chris* he wanted me to show him this world. But considering everything I've heard, I'm just gonna go.
Comner:..Ok."
We went back through the door, and once again, changed.
Chris: Aaaaand my face is once again square, Damn.
Fanz: Get used to it.
Chris: Fanz?
Fanz: *coldly* What?
Chris: Nevermind..I'm just gonna go, see ya guys.
Fanz: Bye.
Mangle: Considering he's leaving, I'm just gonna go as well.
Fanz: Alright."
TIMESKIP

I woke up, in the same fuckin void.
???: Fanz..
Fanz: Fuck off.
???: Fanz, I'm serious. I need to tell you I'm sorry.
Fanz: Liar.
:Fanz *grabs shirt* Listen to me-
Fanz: DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME MOTHERFU-"
I woke up, In my bed, again.
Fanz: Does he really think I just "believe him?" after every. fucking. thing. he did to me just to get me on his side?!
Whatever he's trying to do, I'm not gonna fall for it, EVER.